Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I’m watching The Last OG and just noticed that the big girl from This Is Us is so fat that her fat hangs over her knees when she sits down. 

She cute in the face tho...

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Shit is seriously underrated

Not long after that movie came out we went shopping at IKEA and did what they did by acting like we lived in the different models. Shit was fun.

Edited by filmlover

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

*looks at Blu-Ray shelf*

Yes, I wonder what I think of this movie!

I didn't remember if you had seen it or not (it was probably during one of those periods where I wasn't online much). For some reason I imagine that movie easily making you TRIGGERED!

Image result for i hate this song gif

Just now, filmlover said:

I didn't remember if you had seen it or not (it was probably during one of those periods where I wasn't online much). For some reason I imagine that movie easily making you TRIGGERED!

Image result for i hate this song gif

It stirs my emotions.

I just looked up what the last thing Joseph Gordon-Levitt was in and apparently it was...Snowden (which was shot three years ago for an originally-planned Christmas Day '15 release) yikes. And he has nothing on deck in the future either. I guess he's just enjoying time off from acting to be a dad.