Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I'll have 29 credit hours after my first semester at college (as my schedule stands). There's a bunch of classes I need thirty credit hours to take. I don't really wanna take a 6th class for the fall semester.

:ohmyzod:FUCK MY LIFE

10 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I'll have 29 credit hours after my first semester at college (as my schedule stands). There's a bunch of classes I need thirty credit hours to take. I don't really wanna take a 6th class for the fall semester.

:ohmyzod:FUCK MY LIFE

Wait, there are hour requirements for some classes at your school?

New ABC trailers.

Now a show about someone enlisting and facing discrimination in the LAPD. You’ve seen this tale involving black people, women, rabbits, fat people, orcs, but I bet you’ve never seen it from the perspective of a straight, white, American, man.

Next up is the show Lauren Cohan quit the Walking Dead for. Chris is here too. It’s a will-they-won’t-they about two spies that either gets cancelled or loses its whole appeal once they get together at the end of season 2

The most shameful trailer comes from a show co-written by the woman that LOST the OJ Simpson case, Marcia Clark. In this very sad and desperate fan fiction “Marcia” returns to the courtroom 8 years after defeat because “OJ” has killed again. I almost feel bad for her

And here is CANCELLED. It’s about CANCELLED. Executive produced by CANCELLED

3 minutes ago, AJG said:

New ABC trailers.

Now a show about someone enlisting and facing discrimination in the LAPD. You’ve seen this tale involving black people, women, rabbits, fat people, orcs, but I bet you’ve never seen it from the perspective of a straight, white, American, man.

lmfao @ that Wrinkle in Time billboard :hahaha: This looks generic

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

No? I've never heard of this for sophomores before. Obviously major classes have to wait for 60 hours, but lower level classes just have pre-reqs sometimes.

I need 30 hours before I can take my second require English class (as well as a couple econ classes) :whosad:

7 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I need 30 hours before I can take my second require English class (as well as a couple econ classes) :whosad:

What's your school again? That's incredibly uncommon; most people take both English classes in back to back semesters

Edited by WrathOfHan

13 minutes ago, AJG said:

New ABC trailers.

@ Rookie...lmaoooooooooooooooooo, lazy lazy, lazy. It's all getting lazy.

@ Whiskey Cavaliers...hey it's Chris! That's all I got from that. Chris still getting work.

@ The Fix....sooo...the white woman couldn't catch the black guy in real life so she makes a show where the white woman catches the black guy. Okayy then...

@ Grand Los Bupadest Hotel...another show that seems to offer nothing other than sex. Lazy.

If we keep up with this I'll have to reconsider Hulu. 

8 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

ok i watched the ABC trailers. As a result i've decided to cancel all of television. It's all gone. Sorry, i know you guys like some of it but it had to be done.

Fox was worse imo

Last two ABC trailers 

Here’s what happens when somebody decides to mix 13 Reasons Why with This Is Us. 

And here’s some Roseanne inspired shit.

MIRACLE ALERT!!!!! 2018 TV SHOW ACTUALLY LOOKS WATCHABLE. BEST TRAILER OF YEAR SO FAR.

Edited by AJG

57 minutes ago, AJG said:

New ABC trailers.

It always amuses me how Nathan Fillion is hailed as some bastion of geekdom and always gets fancasted in nerd projects, and yet years later, is still stuck doing mediocre network procedurals.

Edited by CoolEric258
  • Like 1