Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

^it's a mix of conservatives who are selectively offended by this stuff when someone uses it to diss trump (like how they spent a week pretending to clutch their pearls over samantha bee calling ivanka a ----) and the performatively woke left who we all know loves to eat their own even more than being against trump.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

^it's a mix of conservatives who are selectively offended by this stuff when someone uses it to diss trump (like how they spent a week pretending to clutch their pearls over samantha bee calling ivanka a ----) and the performatively woke left who we all know loves to eat their own even more than being against trump.

I wonder what water thinks of this 🤔

Just now, That One Guy said:

Nothing THAT GOOD could be written by Futurist sorrynotsorry

hugh laurie's whole last speech is about how the world is gonna end because people are dumb for liking depressing a24 movies.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I thought The Thirteenth Floor (1999) and Ghosts of Mars (2001) were some of the last films to go all out with building large sci-fi based sets building up from the 80s and the 90s.   Around 2005 gadgets were pretty freely accessible with tons of access vs security and computers got smaller w/ portable access too.  Infinite scrolls and crossroads where oddities and everything else becomes entangled.  useless data on human progress for decade. 

X-Men and X-Men 2 and Jurassic Park 3 had decent non CGI sets I believe, but I think The Chronicles of Riddick did not help with the all out sci-fi extravaganzas and loosing money.  Final Fantasy put a studio out of business and Assassins Creed and Tomb Raider did not seem to want to go all in like with Warcraft which can sometimes lead to overspending.  

Edited by mathemetrics

13 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Damn it took you 2 days to come up with this one, mad props

I was watching movies, something I feel you should spend more time doing considering where we are... 

that or brush up on your civics 101. 

5 hours ago, mathemetrics said:

to not take your mind off of what you were thinking about.

to stay in deep concentration, and still see all your surroundings... difficult?

Try reading some texts on Zen Buddhism. Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind is a good entry point. 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2018 at 2:07 AM, CoolioD1 said:

don't know what this is, but my boy's in it so i gotta watch it asap.

I saw this movie today, really liked it. 1st Netflix movie that I have actually liked. All the rest have been a pile of shit. Glen Powell has some very funny lines in this movie, overall 7.5/10.