Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

On 4/9/2022 at 10:16 AM, Eric the Hedgehog said:

Cancel culture isn't real dude. Besides, AJG was clearly cracking a joke here. I get your whole personality is "grr liberals bad", but at least try to use some context before you post something.

So jokes threatening violence are fine? 

(joking just pointing out all the inconsistencies on jokes we have here)

5 minutes ago, CJohn said:

It was all downhill for Killing Eve after season 1 but the ending is a whole new level of bad. Wtf were they thinking.

dropped it after season 2 when it was just a little stinky. was clearly on the path to dexterfication. more often than not when a show's quality starts to dip it's just gonna keep going down rather than the rebound.

On 4/10/2022 at 6:28 AM, filmlover said:

Watched all of The Dropout this weekend now that the whole thing is available for binging. Just mail Amanda Seyfried her Emmy right now and get it over with.

She is brilliant as Elizabeth Holmes, even got the voice right.

Still aurprising that so many people who were smart enough to know better got taken in by such an obvious grifter.

Edited by dudalb

Last week me and some friends got drunk and weve somehow talked about Nicolas Cage and the best Cage movie and those ignorant buffoons never saw Face/Off before. I was shocked, i was stunned, it was incomprehensible, it was truly unacceptable.

Last night we saw it together.

Now there are 6 more people on this earth who have witnessed greatness.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, CJohn said:

It was all downhill for Killing Eve after season 1 but the ending is a whole new level of bad. Wtf were they thinking.

Saw this tweet earlier this week and realized it was still on the air. S2 felt like it should have been the end but they kept going