Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I would like to think this doesn't reek of a star's PR team trying to get ahead of other bad headlines to come, but it kinda does, alas...

A source who was friendly with Diddy, 54, in the early 2000s exclusively shared in the latest issue of Us Weekly that Oscar winner Washington, 69, and the music mogul got into it during an all-night gathering.

“Denzel screamed, ‘You don’t respect anyone,’” the insider recalled.

The incident ended in Washington storming out. “[Denzel and his wife, Pauletta] had been partying until dawn [with Diddy], and they had seen something and stormed out,” the source added. Us Weekly reached out to Washington and Diddy’s reps for comment.

"Denzel was there with his WIFE and left, so he clearly couldn't have been involved in anything untoward!" Okay...

3 hours ago, Eric Quinn said:

lmao this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen in my life. The future of cinema is fucking bleak.

solution seems to be more get creators who understand the source material and can actually handle 200-300 million dollar films.

I don't understand why big studious are giving massive huge blockbusters to make to some guy last movie made like 2 million bucks or something. 

Issue is not talent it just experience really and I feel many of these productions become a huge mess overbudget and create a sloppy result. 

Edited by Torontofan
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, James said:

Is it possible to mute or block certain members here? Can anyone tell me? There’s a person here who makes a lot of threads unbearable to read.

Yes, there is. You hover over a user's profile picture, and you will find the "Ignore" button. When you click ignore, you can have a certain user's posts be hidden away and you won't have to read them.

And believe me, I know who you are talking about. And don't worry. They have been given a warning for spamming. Hopefully this will be the time they get the message and realize their schtick has gotten old and tired.

• Like 2