Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, Telehilation said:

What are you doing going around sniffing elders' asses?!

I didn't intentionally smell it! The smell was just lingering throughout the trailers and first half of the film. It was disgusting as fuck, and I had to watch the movie with my nose covered by my shirt :lol: 

58 minutes ago, DAR said:

I know there are other movie entertainment sites owned by larger companies.   But the article seemed to allude them not really making money. I wonder if other sites are going to be bought out

I could imagine them hard to moneytise those who do not get for your consideration campaign money.

There is always like 50 free platform that all steal someone story the hours you write an article about anything (and people often do not click on the link of the source and sometime the first original article is 3-4 step down, they even share the stolen version online on twitter/message board)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Telehilation said:

...and you thought seeing a movie with old people was bad. @WrathOfHan @DAJK @Deep Wang

(I used to go to this theater -- Lloyd Cinema 10 in Portland -- a long time ago. Behavior was better back then, lmao.)

My dad was telling me about this kid he was interviewing and he asked him if he'd ever had any jobs before and the kid said he was an usher at a movie theatre for the first few years of his degree.

So my dad was like 'oh my son works at a movie theatre' so they just sorta started talking about crazy stories the kid and me both had. The kid told him a story of opening night of Noah and they had to call the police and fire department because someone went to the front of the aisles and lit candles performing Satanic chants and refused to stop

• Astonished 1

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

My dad was telling me about this kid he was interviewing and he asked him if he'd ever had any jobs before and the kid said he was an usher at a movie theatre for the first few years of his degree.

So my dad was like 'oh my son works at a movie theatre' so they just sorta started talking about crazy stories the kid and me both had. The kid told him a story of opening night of Noah and they had to call the police and fire department because someone went to the front of the aisles and lit candles performing Satanic chants and refused to stop

...fucking Canadians...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

theater workers trying to silence their religious beliefs smh

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Last AndyLL said:

With her?

Yes

3 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

:hi5: 

So... was it really that complicated in the end?

No

lmao tbf, I'm still freaking out that she actually said yes

• Like 2

Okay, the rain has calmed down. Renting Florida Project for free. Don't know if I have time to watch 2, but if I get another, should I get American Made, Darkest Hour, or Logan Lucky. Which can I watch late yet it not put me to sleep.

• Like 2