Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

It's these fucking funny book movies man. I'm staying away from the forum from the moment Justice League's review embargo ends (any confirmation as to when that is?) to the end of that weekend.

Probably the Monday before it opens.

If Ashley Judd was sexually assaulted by Harvey while on break from filming Kiss The Girls in 96/97, why the HELL did she do Frida with him in 2002 after she had become a big star? I mean yes he's a disgusting pig, that's not up for debate, but there's some sketchy shit that went on. 

4 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

Hollywood's "shock" and "outrage" at Harvey Weinstein is comical. What a bunch of phonies. Look the other way for decades as you milk him to score those Oscars and hits, then kick him to the curb and act like you had no idea when he gets exposed :lol:

1 minute ago, La Binoche said:

If Ashley Judd was sexually assaulted by Harvey while on break from filming Kiss The Girls in 96/97, why the HELL did she do Frida with him in 2002 after she had become a big star? I mean yes he's a disgusting pig, that's not up for debate, but there's some sketchy shit that went on. 

There’s a separate thread for this in the Real World forum. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, filmlover said:

It's these fucking funny book movies man. I'm staying away from the forum from the moment Justice League's review embargo ends (any confirmation as to when that is?) to the end of that weekend.

Who knew spandex can get people so worked up?

• Like 1

is anyone getting this message every time they click on a tapatalk notification? 

jPC74PEl.png

it has been happening to me since the invision software was upgraded; i thought they would eventually fix it but they never did.

tagging @Water Bottle in case he knows what to do.

Edited by Goffe

I’m watching a tv show from 2004 and a character just pulled out the same “ugly” coo-coo clock another character got upset about on a Disney Channel show from 2017 I saw this morning. 

I love seeing odd stuff like reused props on TV shows. It’s weird, but I get a kick out of it.

• Like 1