Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I got pretty much nothing out of Disaster Artist the movie following The Room and Sestero's book. Total cliff's notes version of the story, rendering both the comedy and the drama of it in crudest terms, and the final 25 minutes more or less expose the entire thing as having been a flimsy excuse for Franco to remake as many scenes from The Room as possible. The next Ed Wood this is not. Which is a shame because, in more thoughtful and responsible hands, it actually could have been. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

i need help.  i went to bed at 5 PM for a little nap and was expecting to wake up at like 7 but now it’s 11 at night and i can’t go back to sleep and I have a headache.  fuckkkkkkkk

also probably worth mentioning that we don’t have school tomorrow cause we’re getting like a foot of snow

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

i need help.  i went to bed at 5 PM for a little nap and was expecting to wake up at like 7 but now it’s 11 at night and i can’t go back to sleep and I have a headache.  fuckkkkkkkk

It won’t help this time around... but next time set like a 20-minute timer. 

• ...wtf 1

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Idk. Eat some cereal 

Ugh, yeah, "early to bed" usually ends up in "WAY too early to rise" for me.

Usually if I nap less than an hour it doesn't screw up my sleep schedule too much. I bought the Sleep as Android app and its cycle-sensitive alarm feature has been pretty useful.

7 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Alarm clocks, they exist :thinking: 

For now, choose a movie to watch or series to binge and get cracking. May I suggest signing up to Kanopy, they have the best choices, free to stream if you have a library card.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

It won’t help this time around... but next time set like a 20-minute timer. 

I TRUSTED YOU FOR ADVICE AND YOU GIVE ME THIS.  WTF.

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Idk. Eat some cereal 

alright well this is what I’m doing I guess