Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

better or worse than a russell brand rabbit?

I'd say Russell Brand Rabbit's worse. His conflict is much more weird and stupid compared to James Corden Rabbit. At least Corden Rabbit

Spoiler

lost his parents (I can't believe to put spoilers under Peter F*ckin' Rabbit.), so that's why he's so attached to Rose Byrne as a mother character, and doesn't like seeing Domnhall take her away.

Brand Rabbit doesn't want to follow tradition and wants to go his own way, which is understandable, but as the Easter Bunny, he only has to do his main job once a year. So he can still be in a band, tour, make music, and do all of the things he likes, but only has to deal with one odd job just once every year. And even if he still needs to be in charge of maintenance, he can have Hank Azaria Chick as an assistant who takes charge of the factory while he's out touring.

It also helps that Corden Rabbit's parents aren't racist like Brand Rabbit's dad Hugh Laurie Rabbit, and Domnhall Gleeson Human isn't a 30-something year-old slacker still living with his parents like James Marsden Human.

5 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

I'd say Russell Brand Rabbit's worse. His conflict is much more weird and stupid compared to James Corden Rabbit. At least Corden Rabbit

Hide contents

lost his parents (I can't believe to put spoilers under Peter F*ckin' Rabbit.), so that's why he's so attached to Rose Byrne as a mother character, and doesn't like seeing Domnhall take her away.

Brand Rabbit doesn't want to follow tradition and wants to go his own way, which is understandable, but as the Easter Bunny, he only has to do his main job once a year. So he can still be in a band, tour, make music, and do all of the things he likes, but only has to deal with one odd job just once every year. And even if he still needs to be in charge of maintenance, he can have Hank Azaria Chick as an assistant who takes charge of the factory while he's out touring.

It also helps that Corden Rabbit's parents aren't racist like Brand Rabbit's dad Hugh Laurie Rabbit, and Domnhall Gleeson Human isn't a 30-something year-old slacker still living with his parents like James Marsden Human.

living for this analysis of British cartoon bunnies.  keep up the good work.

7 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i'm impressed anyone can remember plot details from the movie Hop, since all copies/prints/files of it were seemingly destroyed after 2011.

I believe MinaTalka took everything Hop-related for himself to indulge his obsession with Illuminati. Can't wait to see him mention every single Grinch box office milestone next Christmas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i'm impressed anyone can remember plot details from the movie Hop, since all copies/prints/files of it were seemingly destroyed after 2011.

Hop is one of those movies that managaes to find itself reissued ever Easter. It’s on sale for £4 on DVD at every supermarket checkout section before disappearing for the year.

Just now, tribefan695 said:

Mental note for when I'm searching for my next apartment: My first question will be "How is the heat controlled"?

My brother chose his apartment based on what place had the best internet speed...

5 minutes ago, AJG said:

My brother chose his apartment based on what place had the best internet speed...

I use my smartphone's tethering for my internet so that's not really on my mind right now. Biggest issues I've been having have been the heat, the neighbors, and the circuit breaker. 

Edited by tribefan695

Man, I haven't thought of Bringing Down the House in a long time. It's definitely a film that benefits from the nostalgia goggles; I saw it theatrically when I was 12 and thought it was the funniest damn thing I'd ever seen. In fact, a quick scan of my personal log also reveals that said theatrical viewing happened 15 years ago exactly as of tomorrow. :wacko:

18 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Um...no?

So, you call yourself a Eugene fan yet you havent watched him try to get jiggy with Queen Latifah. Man, it’s been revolked.

Edited by Jandrew