Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Han sounds like the type of guy who would go to the Project X party then call his mom to come get him and wait by the mailbox once the Pursuit of Happiness montage starts.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Han posts a meltdown here when an old person puts their bag near him did you expect him to be grinding on folks

han needs to relax. if he thinks that's bad i was in a grind train with a bunch of old ladies at my greatest showman sing along screening. old girl was twerking to the bearded lady song it was wild.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

han needs to relax. if he thinks that's bad i was in a grind train with a bunch of old ladies at my greatest showman sing along screening. old girl was twerking to the bearded lady song it was wild.

The only thing disturbing about that is the phrase “my greatest showman sing along screening”.

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Dirty Dancing: Geriatric Edition 

4 minutes ago, Critically Acclaimed Panda said:

The only thing disturbing about that is the phrase “my greatest showman sing along screening”.

Hey, that sounds like a good time. I'd attend, if I could.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • ...wtf 1

18 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

Han, I got you brother. Don't listen to these guys.

Reveal hidden contents

Yes he does need to listen to me because I give words of wisdom, I've seen it all. Han might be afraid of the booty now, but if he listens, then once he gets to a college party and sees the sundress twerking, he'll be going to up girls like:

5MlZz.gif

Edited by Jandrew
  • Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Yes he does need to listen to me because I give words of wisdom, I've seen it all. Han might be afraid of the booty now, but if he listens, then once he gets to a college party and sees the sundress twerking, he'll be going to up girls like:

giphy.gif

That's about as futile as the combined might of myself, Tele and Pink trying to get TOG to watch Mad Men, but I wish you luck. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1