Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

5 minutes ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

Didn't season 1 of 13RW end them setting up a school shooting or some shit

Spoiler

That guy who was taking pics of everyone may or may not be out to get revenge on people. Shit is lol-worthy and pretty sad

Edited by WrathOfHan

I need to see season 2 of A Series of Unfortunate Events and season 1 of Lost in Space. Plus Money Heist, The 100, The Man in the High Castle and The Expanse also in my backlog.

• Like 1

Me during this video:

"wait a minute, is that Olivia Wilde?"

"wait a minute, is that Issa Rae?"

"wait a minute, is that Queen Tracy?"

"wait a minute, is that Queen Tiff blowing smoke?"

"wait a minute, is that cute af Yara?"

"wait a minute, is that Haley from Florida Project?"

"wait a minute, is that Emma Roberts?..."

"wait a minute, is that Rashida Jones in that fire ass makeup?"

"wait a minute, is that Letty?"

"wait a minute, is that Zoe Saldana?"

"wait a minute, is that SHURI? Already?"

"wait a minute...is that really Olivia Wilde tho?"

Boy I sure hope LaBinoche doesn't get a hold of this. Aneurysm alert.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1

22 minutes ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

Didn't season 1 of 13RW end them setting up a school shooting or some shit

I wouldn't be surprised if it is cut from season 2. But yeah.

9 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I need to see season 2 of A Series of Unfortunate Events and season 1 of Lost in Space. Plus Money Heist, The 100, The Man in the High Castle and The Expanse also in my backlog.

Lost in Space is really boring. It has this really heavy tone but the show is littered with family drama that would be better suited to an early 2000's Disney film. "we're stranded in space, we almost died, we've discovered alien-robot life, but will mom and dad get a divorce?"

I think they were trying to borrow the family aspect of the original but it just doesn't really work well without the tone of the original.

It also features the worst instance of product placement this year.

18 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Me during this video:

"wait a minute, is that Olivia Wilde?"

"wait a minute, is that Issa Rae?"

"wait a minute, is that Queen Tracy?"

"wait a minute, is that Queen Tiff blowing smoke?"

"wait a minute, is that cute af Yara?"

"wait a minute, is that Haley from Florida Project?"

"wait a minute, is that Emma Roberts?..."

"wait a minute, is that Rashida Jones in that fire ass makeup?"

"wait a minute, is that Letty?"

"wait a minute, is that Zoe Saldana?"

"wait a minute, is that SHURI? Already?"

"wait a minute...is that really Olivia Wilde tho?"

Boy I sure hope LaBinoche doesn't get a hold of this. Aneurysm alert.

Drizzy can't do nothing wrong atm. That Views album was trash, but he's been on fire ever since More Life.

Edited by The Stingray

5 minutes ago, The Stingray said:

Drizzy can do nothing wrong atm. That Views album was trash, but he's been on fire ever since More Life.

I thought God's Plan was alright at first, but then once the video came out it burnt me like wildfire. It's been on repeat ever since. His Look Alive verse is a little overrated, but still makes you hype. And now this. He's definitely came out the strongest in 2018 so far.

He also has a good circle. The Nice For What video was directed by 22 year old Karena Evans. Not only is she fine af, but she has mad talent. Marvel will be courting her soon enough.

Edited by Jandrew

Just now, Jandrew said:

He also has a good circle. The Nice For What video was directed by 22 year old Karena Evans. Not only is she fine af, but she has mad talent. Marvel will be courting her soon enough.

she directed the god's plan video as well! also didn't kno she was 22 wow that's depressing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AJG said:

13 Reasons Why season 1 is one of the most outrageous TV shows I’ve ever seen. They could’ve taken about 4 of the reasons given and just develop them, flesh them out, but they kept adding more and more nonsense 

Reveal hidden contents

The show then caps it of with the most bizarre, strangest, baffling, poorly written rape scenes ever streamed to the internet:

Reveal hidden contents

The show is fucking insane. Some kid has what effectively is this girls Suicide note and keeps it for months, he doesn’t alert the parent or the police, and show expects me to follow and feel bad for the guy for 13 episodes???? Then the bullies mentioned on the tape get together to plan their next move like the fucking Legion of Doom, only like 2 of them would get in some legal trouble and one’s a stalker and the other is a rapist... just give the rapist to the police you fucking morons, learn from your mistakes, and fucking move on.

im sorry for the post but this show just gets me so angry. The worst part was that the shit was critically acclaimed. 

I had a lot of problems with the show too although I am definetely not as much of a hater as you are.

What you are saying in the spoiler tag though is not true.

Spoiler

When Hannah enters the jacuzzy Bryce is not there. It's only later when the other kids get out one by one that he enters and she didn't have enough time to react. She tried to avoid him but he grabbed her. 

Anyway. All in all I admit that the show's plot was intresting enough to make me watch it in two days but in reality the main things I have against it is that

a.)It presents the whole concept of suicide as a way of taking revenge thus making it an inappropriate watch for any victim of bullying.

b.)It mistakenly blames anyone but Hannah for her suicide and is generally so willing to justify how difficult it is being a teenager for her while ignoring that everyone else is also a teenager with struggles and thus willing to make mistakes.

While I'm on the subject on music, I have to say Cardi B: she did her thing. I really didn't know what she could come up with after Bodak Yellow, and I thought she was doing too much at once, but she's done it.

Bartier Cardi is still on repeat and I like Get Up 10 and some others. And I'm not tired of Finesse and No Limit yet either tbh, she provides so much friggin energy. She did her thing on Motorsport too. She's just all around likable and so bubbly. Please Lord, let her and Offset last.

Only thing that annoys me about Cardi is she'll have a nice flow, and then bam, she starts talking about sucking dick or some shit. I can't get jiggy with that shit. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

While I'm on the subject on music, I have to say Cardi B: she did her thing. I really didn't know what she could come up with after Bodak Yellow, and I thought she was doing too much at once, but she's done it.

Bartier Cardi is still on repeat and I like Get Up 10 and some others. And I'm not tired of Finesse and No Limit yet either tbh, she provides so much friggin energy. She did her thing on Motorsport too. She's just all around likable and so bubbly. Please Lord, let her and Offset last.

Only thing that annoys me about Cardi is she'll have a nice flow, and then bam, she starts talking about sucking dick or some shit. I can't get jiggy with that shit. 

She just got the most streamed first week for a debut album ever.

Also agree on the last part.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I haven't seen any of 13 Reasons Why but I really liked Katherine Langford in Love, Simon. I was surprised to learn afterwards that she's Australian in real life. She's got a really good American accent.

Everyone is Australian. 

We are Australian. 

You are Australian. 

8 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Her album is FIRE. I like it (like that)!

• Like 1