Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

So yesterday after the Bucks game Giannis stopped by a local Mexican restaurant.  Someone took a picture that he had been waiting 10 minutes, the staff didn’t acknowledge him so he and his girlfriend left.

1.  Yes like any other customer he should have been acknowledged.

2,  Yes once again the internet has overreacted 

I had an interesting experience at school today. I parked in a lot I normally don't because it was raining and there's covered walkways. I pull up into a spot and do some stuff on my phone for a few seconds, and the person in the car next to me gets out. I take a look at this person and froze.

It was the girl that rejected me.

Well, at least she's going to class, right? Nope. She goes back to her car to get stuff, and I'm basically like this:

mgtBcKc.gif

YIKES.

• Disbelief 1

7 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I had an interesting experience at school today. I parked in a lot I normally don't because it was raining and there's covered walkways. I pull up into a spot and do some stuff on my phone for a few seconds, and the person in the car next to me gets out. I take a look at this person and froze.

It was the girl that rejected me.

Well, at least she's going to class, right? Nope. She goes back to her car to get stuff, and I'm basically like this:

mgtBcKc.gif

YIKES.

Oh Han.

• Like 5

Just now, MrPink said:

You should have just continued your business as if her rejecting you wasn't a big scar on your life, because it shouldn't be.

I mean, it isn't. At least, I thought it wasn't until this semester. Seeing her basically reminds me that I'm 0/1 on rejections and I haven't done anything to change that.

11 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I mean, it isn't. At least, I thought it wasn't until this semester. Seeing her basically reminds me that I'm 0/1 on rejections and I haven't done anything to change that.

So it isn't but it is.

But y'know, 0/1 is probably a pretty common thing for your age anyway

• Sad 1