Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

At my school pep rally, after the national anthem, somebody used Bluetooth and got into the school speakers and played the soviet union national anthem (earrape edition), and it went on for like a minute before they turned it off. :hahaha:

Edited by afalconer7

2 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

i loved the singles but kinda underwhelmed by the full thing.

The only one I've listened to more than once is Screwed...I miss that upbeat, Cindi Mayweather story from (WOW) ten years ago.

• Like 1

Also it's so funny, on LinkedIn I follow two hiring managers, one who is young and goes on about "those damn entitled millenials and job seekers want everything handed to them," and the older one who is like "employers have stupid as shit requirements and I have to fight to give job seekers a fair shot".

How the turn tables.

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Did you spoil the movie or do something else? :jeb!: 

People were talking about Episode IX, so I made a post about Lando, not realizing the post i quoted also contained a spoiler about Infinity War. Basically I read the first sentence and started posting :sparta:

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I think that was a completely unfair ban.

:kitschjob:

I think me Mr. Pink were innocent victims here @grim22

I  did not even realize I quoted a spoiler :(

I have been really looking forward to his weekend for months and I get banned for someone else's mistake. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

4 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

I think that was a completely unfair ban.

I think me Mr. Pink were innocent victims here @grim22

Which is why both of you are only threadbanned for 48 hours and not suspended. Both of you can be back on the thread when the weekend estimates come in.

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

10 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Which is why both of you are only threadbanned for 48 hours and not suspended. Both of you can be back on the thread when the weekend estimates come in.

What is your rationale for banning me and Mr Pink though? @grim22

The banning makes no sense, for I did not even know I quoted a spoiler. 

I think you have gone way too far in this case. 

I want to be apart of that thread and think you are being far too harsh to people who had no idea what they were quoting.

I have not even seen the movie :kitschjob:

Go after the people who actually spoil the movie, I really looked forward to this thread and I made a silly mistake that even a seasoned good natured poster like Mr Pink Also made. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

I am really sad, I get banned for something that I did not even do.

How does one get banned for quoting a spoiler and having no idea it was a spoiler as I never seen the movie. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

9 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

What is your rationale for banning me and Mr Pink though? @grim22

The banning makes no sense, for I did not even know I quoted a spoiler. 

I think you have gone way too far in this case. 

I want to be apart of that thread and think you are being far too harsh to people who had no idea what they were quoting. 

My 2 cents even though I am just butting in this convo as a non-mod : One is responsible for every posts he/she makes. If someone posts a spoiler and I quote them then someone reading my post gets spoilt. That is completely on my shoulders cause I control the content of my posts. As simple as that.

(btw, I made the same mistake and got banned last year after quoting a post with mother! spoilers.)

6 minutes ago, a2knet said:

My 2 cents even though I am just butting in this convo as a non-mod : One is responsible for every posts he/she makes. If someone posts a spoiler and I quote them then someone reading my post gets spoilt. That is completely on my shoulders cause I control the content of my posts. As simple as that.

(btw, I made the same mistake and got banned last year after quoting a post with mother! spoilers.)

Still, that is an unintentional mistake and not worthy of a ban. 

As I said how can one even know that was a spoiler if I never even seen that movie. 

There is zero logic to the ban. 

The only logic I can see is to simply be punitive in nature for no reason. 

Edited by Lordmandeep