Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

ZAADDY WHA YOU DO THIS FOR. I've never hated a ZS movie so much since BvS the theatrical cut. THIS IS PAINFUL! It hurts, stop ZADDY STOP! This whole movie feels like a slow motion music video on shrooms. 

The dated music is aids

She's needlessly sexualized

Nothing makes sense. 

It's uneven

The pacing and editing is so random

I made a mistake

Edited by raegr

Sucker Punch was a mess, but at least it was an intriguing mess. I'll give Zack Snyder a lot of credit for at least swinging for the fences pretty much every time he makes a movie, but the whiffs end up being big when you swing big.

Out of the name of, er, fairness, I've been rewatching the films of the DCEU leading up to Justice League after watching all the Thor-relevant MCU films prior to seeing Ragnarok last week.

4 minutes ago, Webslinger said:

Sucker Punch was a mess, but at least it was an intriguing mess. I'll give Zack Snyder a lot of credit for at least swinging for the fences pretty much every time he makes a movie, but the whiffs end up being big when you swing big.

Out of the name of, er, fairness, I've been rewatching the films of the DCEU leading up to Justice League after watching all the Thor-relevant MCU films prior to seeing Ragnarok last week.

I'm so excited to rewatch the 3 dceu films before JL

49 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Never mentioned this earlier because we were talking about mother! and whatnot, but I have a job interview at B&N tomorrow! Hopefully it goes well! :) 

Good luck but if you get the job remember to leave a few Criterions for the customers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

I'm watching some godawful cheapo Indian/DTV animated thing called DELHI SAFARI and it's really, really bad. 

The only half decent Indian animated movie was a Hindu mythological tale called Rayaman.

(It was made by Japanese in the end)

I mean, Sucker Punch is kind of feminist in the sense that it seems like all the women in front of the camera and Snyder really, really, really want to say something meaningful about the objectification of women. The film's single biggest problem is that its approach to satire is to play all the tropes it means to satirize completely straight, which makes the satire disappear almost entirely.