Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

The song is toilet TO YOU.

No. You misunderstand. The song is actually horrible. It is a horrid, long, and violent sound. It is barely music. If I may present to you an example of such a work, I have here a song from well known star of MTV’s “Teen Mom” Farrah Abraham (her album is available on Spotify)

That is what Christina’s new song is.

9 minutes ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

Comparing Fergie to Christina...is quite sad when Fergie never peaked or had the longevity Christina had

But Christina didn’t give us Fergilicious, so I fail to see your point.

11 minutes ago, AJG said:

No. You misunderstand. The song is actually horrible. It is a horrid, long, and violent sound. It is barely music. If I may present to you an example of such a work, I have here a song from well known star of MTV’s “Teen Mom” Farrah Abraham (her album is available on Spotify).

That is what Christina’s new song is.

But Christina didn’t give us Fergilicious, so I fail to see your point.

You can go on and on about this, but the further you try to prove your point the more you look dumb, especially be trying to compare such a song to that of a reality television star who came to fame by getting pregnant and a young age and proved to be quite a bad role model on top of that. The fact you even drew the comparison makes your whole point null.

She didn't. She gave you Genie In A Bottle (#1), What A Girl Wants, (#1), I Turn To You (#3), Come On Over (#1), Lady Marmalade (#1), Dirrty, Beautiful (#2), Fighter (#20), Can't Hold Us Down (#12), The Voice Within, Ain't No Other Man (#6), Hurt (#19), Candyman, etc...

Anyways, I'm done with this conversation and arguing with your foolish ass.

3 minutes ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

She didn't. She gave you Genie In A Bottle (#1), What A Girl Wants, (#1), I Turn To You (#3), Come On Over (#1), Lady Marmalade (#1), Dirrty, Beautiful (#2), Fighter (#20), Can't Hold Us Down (#12), The Voice Within, Ain't No Other Man (#6), Hurt (#19), Candyman, etc...

Yet she never gave us Fergilicious. All these songs and not a single Fergilicious... 

3 minutes ago, Alli said:

Did you guys know that Kristen Stewart is in the Cannes jury this year? The festival has lost all its credibility. The woman can't act

mumbling stilted performances don't work in blockbusters but they're great in arthouse movies is what i gather. she shows up in these indie flicks doing the exact same shtick she was doing in those twilights and got all the critics like "whoa what a revelation! a complete 180 from her earlier work!" puh-lease.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

mumbling stilted performances don't work in blockbusters but they're great in arthouse movies is what i gather. she shows up in these indie flicks doing the exact same shtick she was doing in those twilights and got all the critics like "whoa what a revelation! a complete 180 from her earlier work!" puh-lease.

THIS!!!!   I don't understand how they can't see how horrible she is. How she became an indie darling? Are the critics feeling bad for her for rightfully criticizing her big budget movie performances? It's a mistery to me how she continues to get work.  Thank god we at least won't have to see her in blockbusters anymore...she sucks the air out of a scene. she's tiring to watch. one of the worst performers on the big screen.

14 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Welcome to adulthood!

Not so sure ending high school is adulthood (not being facetious). College is some weird transitive state, I swear.

Just now, MrWhite said:

Not so sure ending high school is adulthood (not being facetious). College is some weird transitive state, I swear.

I was just giving him a confidence boost. ;) God help us when Ethan gets to college.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I was just giving him a confidence boost. ;) God help us when Ethan gets to college.

Hey, some people want to remain non-adults. Being an adult isn't that great. Ask @CJohn

• Sad 1

“Kristen Stewart is a great actress” is a statement I’ve heard but I’ve never known anyone to actually confirm.

Like she’s great in movies that decent society don’t know exist.