Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

But is hanging out by the playground at 2 A.M. preferable? :thinking:

Maybe not :Venom:, but I could do a little less with "I am trash" or his existential crises because he learned being an adult requires work and not being able to watch TV and buy steelbooks all day.  

• Sad 1

I will give Kristen Stewart credit for at least carving out a semi-interesting career for herself instead of becoming a completely forgotten relic like the entire Twilight phenomenon (and almost everyone involved in those movies) has just six years after the last movie came out.

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i'm surprised Taylor Lautner hasn't tried his luck with some Euro auteur cannes fare. maybe he can be christened the next Brando or whatever.

I had to google that man because I’ve not seen him in years. I think he’s doing the “I got paid, I invested, and I’m gonna live” thing because his credits just stopped around 2016. Good for him.

2 minutes ago, AJG said:

“Kristen Stewart is a great actress” is a statement I’ve heard but I’ve never known anyone to actually confirm.

Like she’s great in movies that decent society don’t know exist.

she's really been killing it post-twilight. jlaw watch out. 

h2SNw7g.png?1

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I will give Kristen Stewart credit for at least carving out a semi-interesting career for herself instead of becoming a completely forgotten relic like the entire Twilight phenomenon (and almost everyone involved in those movies) has just six years after the last movie came out.

Anna Kendrick becoming the most famous out of that franchise always gives me a little chuckle. I love it when the randoms end up outshining the leads.

Just now, AJG said:

Anna Kendrick becoming the most famous out of that franchise always gives me a little chuckle. I love it when the randoms end up outshining the leads.

Not surprised considering she was the probably the best thing about those movies despite being stuck in the stock role of Sarcastic Best Friend (even if her career is in a rather uninteresting place at the moment).

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Seriously, what are Kellan Lutz or Ashely Green even doing these days? Are they still acting?

He’s in that Chinese movie that changed its DVD cover to rip off either Guardians of The Galaxy or Tomb Raider depending on when it was released in different countries

91PrS3h-LUL._SL1500_.jpg

And here’s the Lara Croft braid inspired cover

Guadians-of-the-Tomb-movie-poster-1.jpg?

1 minute ago, AJG said:

He’s in that Chinese movie that changed its DVD cover to rip off either Guardians of The Galaxy or Tomb Raider depending on when it was released in different countries

91PrS3h-LUL._SL1500_.jpg

And here’s the Lara Croft braid inspired cover

Guadians-of-the-Tomb-movie-poster-1.jpg?

Kellan Lutz: The Bargain Basement Chris Pratt. Who knew?

Holy fuck knuckles.  It is quite amazing how people can't follow directions.   They were giving away a gift card to a store around here.  To be eligible you just had to respond to the email.  But the email stated "Reply to this specific person, DO NOT REPLY ALL"  One guess as to what the majority of people responded to......

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

17 minutes ago, DAR said:

Holy fuck knuckles.  It is quite amazing how people can't follow directions.   They were giving away a gift card to a store around here.  To be eligible you just had to respond to the email.  But the email stated "Reply to this specific person, DO NOT REPLY ALL"  One guess as to what the majority of people responded to......

I hate that shit, I'm in a group for WOC creatives and it's the same nonsense. It's always the people with no technical experience as well. Please, read the instructions.

• Like 1

I will publish my first (short) novel eBook on Amazon Kindle on Sunday or Monday :) Was kinda afraid to do it, because...well i dont think anyone will like it, but if it fails, i have at least tried :lol:. I love writing so if this works for me i would be very proud.

• Like 5