Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

53 minutes ago, YourMother said:

True.

I know I’ve said this in like my last five posts but I’m appalled by Lassiter. Lassiter was one of my inspirations of film. When I was in middle school, he along with Nolan, Spielberg and Burton inspired me to write scripts. Over time my passions changed from writing to medicine but I’m really fucking disgusted at Lassiter.

I'm disappointed in Lasseter too, but that's not gonna affect my overall enjoyment of Pixar films. There are other talented creators who were also responsible to helping to shape Pixar too.

• Like 3

Ange Postecoglou has quit as Socceroos coach after guiding Australia to our 4th successive World Cup.

Postecoglou's record with the Socceroos stands at 49 games for 22 wins, 12 draws and 15 losses.

The achievements he is most likely to be remembered for are being the first Australian coach to successfully guide the side through the World Cup qualification process, and winning the 2015 Asian Cup on home soil.

He also was a fervent promoter of attacking, possession-based football — a mindset he instilled in the Socceroos with the aim to making them more competitive against heavyweight sides.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-22/ange-postecoglou-quites-as-socceroos-coach-ahead-of-world-cup/9178616