Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, MrGamer2558 said:

It was DC stuff. I can get Marvel Unlimited for $10 a month and read their stuff. DC hasn't joined the 21st century yet when it comes to putting their catalog online. 

No Image or Dark Horse?

2 minutes ago, DAR said:

No Image or Dark Horse?

I've never really been into anything from Image or Dark Horse. 

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Yeah, and you say I'm bad with Blu-Rays :redcapes: 

You are. That's why you didn't have gas money to go to the movies the other day. :sparta:

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

I need to rant about my group project for a sec. First off, two people in the group haven't even said a word or done anything when the project has been going for about a week now. I'm basically the leader of this project to the point the other two people just bend to my will and pretty much skim my posts. I gave two suggestions about what design theme to use, and they both said "sounds good!" Uh, the theme was never decided upon; you have to say which one you prefer or suggest a different one! Furthermore, one member gave a super vague response about what his slides are going to be about. The project is due in 9 days, and I'm REALLY not feeling good about this. Gah.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

A few friends and me decided to rent out a cabin/house for the weekend, and I'm meeting them there after work.

Its my sister and her boyfriend, two of my friends (who are a couple), me, and this one other girl. The place has 3 bedrooms, my sister and her boyfriend are obvs in one bedroom, the other couple in the other. Now, do I assume me and the other girl are sharing one too? Or do I bring stuff to sleep on the floor, or is that like offensive like it would seem like I'm saying "ew no not you"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DAJK said:

A few friends and me decided to rent out a cabin/house for the weekend, and I'm meeting them there after work.

Its my sister and her boyfriend, two of my friends (who are a couple), me, and this one other girl. The place has 3 bedrooms, my sister and her boyfriend are obvs in one bedroom, the other couple in the other. Now, do I assume me and the other girl are sharing one too? Or do I bring stuff to sleep on the floor, or is that like offensive like it would seem like I'm saying "ew no not you"

Ask her what she wants to do.

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

9 minutes ago, DAJK said:

She is probably  wondering the exact same thing you are

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

11 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Make her sleep on the floor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Ask her what she wants to do.

8 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

She is probably  wondering the exact same thing you are

7 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Make her sleep on the floor.

One of these comments really stands out as something I would totally do 😬

• Like 1