Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

was alice eve one of those deals where she's great in some tv show that i missed? she's kinda nothing in all her roles. can't say i'm too bummed out she's gotta hang with the fist. makes sense to me.

First time I think I ever saw her in anything was whenever that Jay Baruchel movie (one of two failed bids to make him a leading man that year) came out.

Edited by filmlover

43 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Sight and Sounds top 25 is up: http://www.slashfilm.com/sight-and-sound-twin-peaks/

Reveal hidden contents

saw a lot of critics butthurt at twin peaks at #2 but i don't give a shit it rules. thumbs up give it 10 oscars.

• Thanks 1

question for those who know what they're talking about: I'm trying to trim my beard because it's super unruly (it was supposed to be for Narnia). I do not want to invest in an electric razor at the time. If anyone knows, what's the best way to do this? I'm willing to purchase anything less than $20 to do this.

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

saw a lot of critics butthurt at twin peaks at #2 but i don't give a shit it rules. thumbs up give it 10 oscars.

We need to allow it for the Top 25 countdown. I'd easily put it as #1 (unless The Post/Phantom Thread/something else is godly)

5 minutes ago, Poe Blankeron said:

question for those who know what they're talking about: I'm trying to trim my beard because it's super unruly (it was supposed to be for Narnia). I do not want to invest in an electric razor at the time. If anyone knows, what's the best way to do this? I'm willing to purchase anything less than $20 to do this.

Invest in an electric razor/trimmer, especially if you plan on keeping any sort of beard. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lor San Tele said:

Invest in an electric razor/trimmer, especially if you plan on keeping any sort of beard. 

Let me put it this way: if I was planning on keeping it for awhile (undecided on it since I might need to be clean-shaven for a class next semester), I cannot afford to get the electric razor/trimmer until after Christmas.

1 minute ago, Poe Blankeron said:

I'm legit somewhat mad I haven't been able to catch Coco with the Frozen short. From what I hear it's historically awful lol

Oh well, I'm finally seeing it Saturday

From what I understand, the short is or will be available on itunes.

And I don't think it was that bad. I just didn't want to see it.