Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, MrPink said:

It was not very great. One, because Colin Firth gives one of his in it for the paycheck performances that he does in half of his romantic comedies, and two, Colin Firth acting as a spy was the driving push of the first. Neuter that away for half of the movie asking strongly chiseled but not charming enough Taron Egerton to carry the weight of that aspect doesn't help. Don't even get me started on his girlfriend issues with the Princess.

Let's just agree to disagree :lol:.  I had a few minor issues with the movie but I still really enjoyed it and am hyped for the third one

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Let's just agree to disagree :lol:.  I had a few minor issues with the movie but I still really enjoyed it and am hyped for the third one

:hahaha:

I'm not opposed to the franchise, but let's not kid ourselves, probably dead after the Disney acquisition to be honest. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrPink said:

:hahaha:

I'm not opposed to the franchise, but let's not kid ourselves, probably dead after the Disney acquisition to be honest. 

Budget $104 million [2]
Box office $395.5 million[

Disney would be dumb not to make a final one with all that OS money

9 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:
Budget $104 million [2]
Box office $395.5 million[

Disney would be dumb not to make a final one with all that OS money

The third one would see a pretty serious decline in most countries most likely considering franchise momentum has come to a halt and I’m going to guess they’re not itching to bring it back considering reception to the 2nd, the creatives behind it, and that they can allocate the money elsewhere and better.

Theres an argument to justify it, but I honestly think Disney won’t be bothered because they have bigger fish to fry

• Like 2

I think chance are good that Kingsman sequel will have started to shoot before Disney acquisition impact on Fox would have started to show.

Say it take 1 year's for the acquisition to actually go through how long will it take for disney to make change at Fox ? It went really fast with smaller entity like Marvel / Lucas Film, but a bigger thing ? With big name having big pay or play contract attach to projects ? I could see an other year before the transition already happen, and with what we see in theater usually what was shoot the year before and greenlight the year before that....

Kingsman 3, even Maybe Deadpool 3 could be on there way.

• Like 1