Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

30 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

My mom thinks I'd freak out working as a waiter (probably not inaccurate) and thinks only lowlifes work at fast food around here, so it's not in my control :whosad: 

LOL what is she gonna do? Throw you out of the house for getting a job?

• Haha 1

Still have another 25 minutes till Downsizing, so I'm walking around the mall. If this movie is boring, I might honestly fall asleep because I'm tired af :lol:

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

She’ll take away his gas and blu ray money

But then I'll have my own money to pay for that! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Still have another 25 minutes till Downsizing, so I'm walking around the mall. If this movie is boring, I might honestly fall asleep because I'm tired af :lol:

But then I'll have my own money to pay for that! 

So you could do nothing and get free gas money and blu ray money, or you can work at McDonalds and waste time to earn it

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, MrPink said:

So you could do nothing and get free gas money and blu ray money, or you can work at McDonalds and waste time to earn it

And you may ask yourself

Why don't I have a minimum wage job?

And you may tell yourself 

This guy has no life!

28 minutes ago, MrPink said:

no wonder you never learned how to swim

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I know quite a few friends from high school who became cam girls or strippers. There's worse ways to make money. I don't know if anyone here could pull it off. Han would be the worst drug dealer ever that's for damn sure. Don't go that route.

All jokes aside, a job would be good for you. Not only do you learn about the importance of work and earn some of your own money, but work is, like, a good place to make friends and meet people. It's good to have the shared bond of coworkers (especially in the service industry), and you'll have a lot of interesting stories to tell. I never plan to retire. I can't imagine not working (as I sit alone in my office, typing advice out to 17 year olds over the internet)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1