Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

7 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

It's so awkward when I end up in a conversation about movies with other people in the break room and I have to dumb myself down into saying bland things like "I heard that was good" or "He was pretty good in that"

#tribefanworldproblems :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AJG said:

My brother just played me a Migos song where someone said “She blow my dick like a cello.”

”blows my dick like a cello.” 

giphy.gif

im still upset.

On 5/29/2017 at 3:18 PM, CoolioD1 said:

the explanation for that lyric from yachty is the best.

I guess for a second I thought a cello was a woodwind instrument and it is not. Okay. And nobody ever said shit. ... Nobody ever pulled up a pic and said, "Hey man. I don't know if you know what this is, but it ain't that." ... I fucked up. I thought Squidward played the cello. He don't. That's a flute. I fucked up.

• Like 2

I was actually listening to Peek a Boo earlier :jeb!: That song is a goldmine of WTF lines; this is one of my favorites:

Take that lil bitch to the Ruth Chris
Fuck her, then fuck on her sister, I'm ruthless

Edited by WrathOfHan

the best thing about my birthday landing on the day it does is that i get to deal with the existential crisis of "what have i even done this year" that comes with new year and the "what have i even done with my life" crisis that comes with every birthday now in a single hit over a weekend.

• Like 3
  • Astonished 1
  • Sad 2