Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

21 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

The fact Brendan Fraser will be wearing a cowboy hat throughout the entire show pretty much ensures this will be better than the Scott joint.

lmao this looks fucking hilarious (and better than ATMITW in some aspects)

My brother rented The Foreigner and holy shit this is wild. Why didn't anyone tells me that Pierce Bronsan is a massive ham and cheese sandwich in this? I'm all for more movies where out of date Irish dudes are the evil terrorists.

Edited by Cmasterclay
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, DAR said:

The other day my mom said she wants to see I Tonya, which is kind of strange because she never goes to the movies.  But she really likes Mom and especially Allison Janey

Not surprised. I saw it with my mom last weekend and was one of the few people in the theater who wasn't already a fully-grown person when the Kerrigan incident happened (I was 13 at the time).

51 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

"I'd vote for Obama a third term if I could" is the best piece of dialogue from 2017.

The entire movie is full of gold

”No, no, no, no”

”I’m TS motherfuckin A... Consider this situation motherfuckin handled.”

”They’re probably abducting Black people, brainwashing them and making them sex slices and shit”

”I want your eyes, I want those things you see through.”

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure they aren’t a kinky sex family dawg.”

The whole thing is also filled with so much detail in each scene.  There’s a lot you pick up on with rewatch.

I also find the score to be a lot better on rewatch, it’ll probably make my boffy ballot.

Im really hoping Get Out is the BP winner.  Will probably be Three Billboards, which is good too.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

My brother rented The Foreigner and holy shit this is wild. Why didn't anyone tells me that Pierce Bronsan is a massive ham and cheese sandwich in this? I'm all for more movies where out of date Irish dudes are the evil terrorists.

It’s available for rental now?  I’ll definitley try to watch it in the next few days.

3 minutes ago, New Year New Panda said:

Now I’m rewatching Blade Runner, I’ll see if it holds up as well as Get Out did.

I rewatched it during the weekend and I did not want it to end. It's crazy how sometimes a 10 thousand minutes long movie can feel so short.

• Like 1

I have no clue what the fuck is going on with me. I thought school being back in session would help curb my depression a little bit, but today's classes honestly just made it significantly worse. It dawned on me that this semester is going to be the same damn thing as last semester where I slave away for easy As while being bored out of my fucking mind, only this time I have to be at school for three times as long each week. Socialization isn't even factoring in for this batch of depression. I've been feeling like there's a weight on my head all day. Fuck, this semester is going to be long.

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Meanwhile Punished Jackie giving one of his least animated performances (on purpose)

8 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I have no clue what the fuck is going on with me. I thought school being back in session would help curb my depression a little bit, but today's classes honestly just made it significantly worse. It dawned on me that this semester is going to be the same damn thing as last semester where I slave away for easy As while being bored out of my fucking mind, only this time I have to be at school for three times as long each week. Socialization isn't even factoring in for this batch of depression. I've been feeling like there's a weight on my head all day. Fuck, this semester is going to be long.

Please find a hobby besides going to the theater.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Such as?

I don't know, exercising? My brother likes to ride bicycles around in his spare time. 

Or, indulge in writing or something if you don't want to exert physical effort.