Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

THE COUNTRY WILL LOSE

Every time I've seen the trailer before a movie (which has been a lot in recent weeks - The Shape of Water, The Greatest Showman, Darkest Hour, All the Money in the World, Call Me by Your Name, I Tonya), it's always gotten a ton of chatter from the seniors. Makes me worry about your sanity when you eventually see it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Every time I've seen the trailer before a movie (which has been a lot in recent weeks - The Shape of Water, The Greatest Showman, Darkest Hour, All the Money in the World, Call Me by Your Name, I Tonya), it's always gotten a ton of chatter from the seniors. Makes me worry about your sanity when you eventually see it.

The three times I've gotten it (Orient Express/Greatest Showman/Money), there have been zero reactions. That obviously isn't a reflection of interest, because a lot of comparisons at my theater have it doing over 50M :kitschjob: 

Edited by WrathOfHan

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

The three times I've gotten it (Orient Express/Greatest Showman/Money), there have been zero reactions. That obviously isn't a j]reflection of interesting, because a lot of comparisons at my theater have it doing over 50M :kitschjob: 

I'm seeing it Saturday with my mom and expect to be the youngest person there by like 25 years. And I'm not even that young anymore.

Spoiler

:whosad:

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

The Greatest Showman's soundtrack>>>>>>>>>Any song from a soundtrack in 2017 except I Don't Wanna Live Forever (and even then several songs from TGS are ahead of it). I can honestly say I have not listened to Remember Me once since watching Coco.

This is the worst bad take in the history of bad takes.