Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

My mom's favorite movie is Mary Poppins. My dad's favorite movie is (this is what he claims), a tie between The Music Man and Mommie Dearest (dead serious).

12 minutes ago, Just Tele said:

DR. ZHIVAGO is one of those rarities that legit ends up on a lot of Mom and Dad lists.

My dad loves that film, and it introduced it to me. It's also because of him that I watched Spartacus and The Thief of Bagdad for the first time as a kid. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fancyarcher said:

My mom's favorite movie is Mary Poppins. My dad's favorite movie is (this is what he claims), a tie between The Music Man and Mommie Dearest (dead serious).

My dad loves that film, and it introduced it to me. It's also because of him that I watched Spartacus and The Thief of Bagdad for the first time as a kid. 

NO....WIRE...HANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Only thing I know my mom watches are whatever movies FX/TNT/whatever play, some fantasy show I don't recognize and Gotham. That's pretty much it.

5 hours ago, grim22 said:

...and now movies are banned forever.

Captain Underpants was used to balance it out, don't worry.

11 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

Them too, but they tend to focus on politics while the NY Times has a larger scope. Their articles grab my attention a lot more often.

I actually like USA Today. It has a good wide ranging topics and what not.