Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

For a movie that has not connected with the GA in any way whatsoever, yes.

Chalamet will be a big star in these smaller more auteur driven films for sure but I doubt he ever becomes mainstream.

Chalamet's highest grossing film has exceeded Elgort's  biggest significantly. By law, this must mean he's the biggest star. :sparta:

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

Just now, Kraken said:

Best scene of the year.

Nay, the decade.

Everything she did after she finally revealed she was in on the whole thing was legendary. The "distressed" phone call. The grin on her face when she saw Kaluuya was too chicken shit to go through with choking her to death. She and Amy Dunne would make good friends.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Everything she did after she finally revealed she was in on the whole thing was legendary. The "distressed" phone call. The grin on her face when she saw Kaluuya was too chicken shit to go through with choking her to death. She and Amy Dunne would make good friends.

Her reaction when the police car shows up! What a wonderful villain.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Timmy's a decent-looking person to me? :unsure: *we need a shrug emoji or icon* Obviously he looks more like your next door neighbor than a full-blown movie star ala Armie Hammer.

I guess that's the point in the movie.

Idk, I haven't seen CMbyN yet. Just going off marketing and having seen him in Lady Bird.