Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

22 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Trick or treaters have started arriving - up to 14 in 1st 30 minutes:)...

I hope everyone has on their favorite specials while handing out candy (if they are not trick or treating themselves with little sibs or sons/daughters:)...

We live downtown so our building is doing a lobby party and everyone is giving kids candy, etc from there. 

We are doing Toblerone's. 

The funniest one is the neurosurgeon from upstairs who is giving out kind bars. It hilarious seeing the kids face.

17 minutes ago, aabattery said:

We'll all be Astros fans tomorrow as well if it's anything like the last game.

I want a game 7 too.

14 minutes ago, CJohn said:

The Dodgers evil will be defeated.

Even though several games in the World Series and many old and famous teams have fallen or into the grip of the Astros and all the odious apparatus of Astro rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in the stadium, we shall fight on the mound and behind the plate, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the field, we shall defend our home field, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the basepaths, we shall fight in the batters box, we shall fight in the infield and in the outfield, we shall fight in the dugouts; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this team was subjugated and losing, then our organization beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the Dodger scouts, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New Dodger World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

@Boner Omega @MrPink

• Like 2
  • Astonished 2
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1

Fuckin hell, we're doing a lecture on plant reproduction. So the prof starts with just saying "so the birds and the bees, literally! What are we talking about today? Sex!"

And one of my friends was just like in front of the class "well that means Dylan can just get the fuck out of here before we even start." 

Like what the fuck :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Fuckin hell, we're doing a lecture on plant reproduction. So the prof starts with just saying "so the birds and the bees, literally! What are we talking about today? Sex!"

And one of my friends was just like in front of the class "well that means Dylan can just get the fuck out of here before we even start." 

Like what the fuck :(

I'm guessing your name is Dylan? :lol: