Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I watched the Falcon Heavy launch on the train on the way to work.  As Life on Mars started up and the fairing separated I glanced at the guy next to me and and John Simm was on his iPad.  I thought he can't be watching the TV show Life on Mars at this moment.  He wasn't.  It was an episode of Doctor Who.

19 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I just put pizza on a sandwich. It was amazing 

Did you literally put a piece of pizza on white bread...or did you put tomato, mozzarella, and basil on ciabatta...one way is a gross dry carb overload (like crust, mayo, then bread - who does that?:)...the other way can be a culinary heaven if you season it well:)...

Just now, TwoMisfits said:

Did you literally put a piece of pizza on white bread...or did you put tomato, mozzarella, and basil on ciabatta...one way is a gross dry carb overload (like crust, mayo, then bread - who does that?:)...the other way can be a culinary heaven if you season it well:)...

You have much more faith in Ethan than I do.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TwoMisfits said:

He's in Ohio. I rest my case.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Why can't they both be good?