Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

20 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

gotta start a new show

Thinking either LOST(yep, never seen it) or Mindhunters which my brother just watched a few days ago and can't stfu about

Mindhunters is great.

• Like 2

Ed Douglas got fired from The Tracking Board because he could not help himself from being a smartass

This is very ironic considering that the editor of the Tracking Board right now is Jeff Sneider who has been fired from every single trade (minus Deadline where he never worked) and Mashable for twitter outbursts.

• Like 1

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/lake/os-via-port-mall-sold-for-23-million-20171031-story.html

My local mall got sold to new owners AGAIN. They plan on reducing the store vacancy from 22% to 15% within a year. As someone who walks the mall about once a month when I have time to kill before or after a movie, I call BS. Stores are always closing, and they think they can vacancy under 20% let alone 15%? Hell no. Best of luck to them though; the last owners have basically been coasting on AMC's renovations for the past year without getting any new stores (or Starbucks).

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/lake/os-via-port-mall-sold-for-23-million-20171031-story.html

My local mall got sold to new owners AGAIN. They plan on reducing the store vacancy from 22% to 15% within a year. As someone who walks the mall about once a month when I have time to kill before or after a movie, I call BS. Stores are always closing, and they think they can vacancy under 20% let alone 15%? Hell no. Best of luck to them though; the last owners have basically been coasting on AMC's renovations for the past year without getting any new stores (or Starbucks).

Doesn't look like much of a mall in the first place judging by the outside.

• Sad 1