Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

I mean, I don't just go up to a girl and decide on that day if I'd like to date her. I mean hell, it took me a month to ask the girl that rejected me out. My life is just so....... empty. This sounds really fucking dumb, but there's a void in my life that needs to be filled.

protip i've got a pick-up line you could use

Spoiler

penguin-void.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AJG said:

I’m trying to watch a Netflix movie about Adam Devine using a time machine to win the heart of Alexandra Daddario and my wife and brother keep arguing over whether Adam Devine is fat or not.

I say he has a fat face, but they’re saying he’s just fat.

This was 90 minutes of Adam Devine being an entitled asshole travelling through time without slightest knowledge of the intricacies of time travel that one could pick up from any time travel episode of any sitcom, cartoon, or movie. What made it worse is the fact that Adam Devine has doucheface, the worst doucheface, horrible doucheface. Every time he spoke I wanted to punch him through the television. A horrible fucking time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I mean, if you're lonely and want that to change, I don't think it's such a bad thing. Being alone is miserable anyways.

I don't know I've read a lot of fanfiction alone and it usually makes me feel good about myself

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

The real reason Tele stepped down from moderating was so he could spend more time at the cinema.

Based on his posts the last few days he quit so he post whatever he wants. The over/under on a theadban is June.

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

Because I'm not having sex or doing anything on Valentines :sadno:

Sex doesn't always require 2 people

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I mean, if you're lonely and want that to change, I don't think it's such a bad thing. Being alone is miserable anyways.

Loneliness does suck, but it's still preferable to ending up stuck with someone who you have no connection with because your finances and family force you to stay together.

• Like 2