Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, Blank Panther said:

btw, so this snapchat feature where you're allowed to see where your friends are - does it give you a notification if you click the person by accident?

asking for a friend

I don't think so. At least I hope not...

Jk but yea no it doesn't

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DAJK said:

I don't think so. At least I hope not...

Jk but yea no it doesn't

ok good i literally JUST discovered it and was clicking on a few people a couple of times the last few days to figure out how it works and then somebody i know tweeted "STALKING PEOPLE ON SNAPCHAT IS WRONG" and i was freaking out i was being subtweeted

51 minutes ago, Blank Panther said:

btw, so this snapchat feature where you're allowed to see where your friends are - does it give you a notification if you click the person by accident?

asking for a friend

No lol. She's not gonna find out.

• Like 1

Early I was scrolling through my Facebook page.  I see USA Today had a story about Lebron James said something about Trump.  I looked at the comments and the second one was someone in all caps talking about "Killary".   I closed the app and figured that's enough for awhile.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DAR said:

Early I was scrolling through my Facebook page.  I see USA Today had a story about Lebron James said something about Trump.  I looked at the comments and the second one was someone in all caps talking about "Killary".   I closed the app and figured that's enough for awhile.

Never look at the comments. :lol: 

• Like 2