Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

13 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Jimmy Johns is so absurdly cheap, why must she cheap out like that

She’s an unemployed freshman in college, I think not being able to afford Jimmy Johns is fairly normal lol

11 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

Plus @Blank Panther should be buying anyway, so...

The group dinner thing wouldn’t be the date lmao. That’s why I’d ask her out afterwards

4 minutes ago, Blank Panther said:

She’s an unemployed freshman in college, I think not being able to afford Jimmy Johns is fairly normal lol

The group dinner thing wouldn’t be the date lmao. That’s why I’d ask her out afterwards

Ah yes, a lazy millennial. OF COURSE

Edited by MrPink

Just watched A Serious Man. Great movie, and that ending is amazing. This would've gotten an F CinemaScore if it went wide :hahaha: 

1 hour ago, Jandrew said:

You live between Orlando and Gainesville, find one.

Maybe when I'm 18. idk. It'd also be a little weird to start something with someone who's 60-90 minutes away

• Like 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Just watched A Serious Man. Great movie, and that ending is amazing. This would've gotten an F CinemaScore if it went wide :hahaha: 

Maybe when I'm 18. idk. It'd also be a little weird to start something with someone who's 60-90 minutes away

Wait, aren't you 18 now?

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Wow I thought you were 18 already. Geez you young bucks are making me feel old. Yes, wait till you're older, but still get outside-and-enjoy-yourself. For real. You spend way too much time in your house and inside the theater. If you keep it up I'm gonna come down to Florida and drag your ass to South Beach.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Wow I thought you were 18 already. Geez you young bucks are making me feel old. Yes, wait till you're older, but still get outside-and-enjoy-yourself. For real. You spend way too much time in your house and inside the theater. If you keep it up I'm gonna come down to Florida and drag your ass to South Beach.

I was 15 when I joined these forums. Gonna be 20 in less than a year now :(

I used to be a baby around this parts...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

Yes agreed. Only Ingrid Bergman was better.

And I so hate your signature. Its ruining my concentration on Bondi beach. 

It is a great sig. Though if I find a gif of Butterfingers that meets forum requirements I'll use that.