Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

WHAT FUCKING CHILD WATCHES THE WALKING DEAD

eh i know kids watching game of thrones you can't stop these children these days and the parents don't care. not to go full old man but you seen the video games kids play?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

eh i know kids watching game of thrones you can't stop these children these days and the parents don't care. not to go full old man but you seen the video games kids play?

I guess, but...why would they nominate someone from that show for a Nickelodeon-hosted awards show? It's just weird to see Henry Danger and Power Rangers next to Walking Dead.

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

I guess, but...why would they nominate someone from that show for a Nickelodeon-hosted awards show? It's just weird to see Henry Danger and Power Rangers next to Walking Dead.

Grounded my son because he had a ballot and didn't vote for kyle maclachlan.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, DAR said:

Hi everyone.  I just wanted to let you know my sister passed away this morning.  It was very peaceful and the doctors said she wasn’t in any pain.  And when she passed the sun came out so maybe the Big Guy took her to heaven.  I’m sad and confused that my best friend is gone.  But my entire extended family got together tonight for pizza and we laughed and told some good stories about her

Shit, I’m so sorry to hear that. At the very least it seemed like she died without a lot of suffering. Sending good vibes your way.

• Thanks 1

@DAR I'm so sorry for your loss. What I've learned since my dad passed is that sometimes we in the family forget that so many other people loved him too. And the same goes to your sister. So what I try to do is be the strongest and most upbeat person at every possible event and tribute, because if I show that I am okay, I am showing everyone else who loved him that it is going to be okay, too. You should try that. In doing so, you actually find peace within yourself. But don't be afraid to let loose if that is what you need. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

The way she has been throwing Aronofski under the bus since their split is kinda crazy :

"narcissistic sociopaths"

5 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

The way she has been throwing Aronofski under the bus since their split is kinda crazy :

"narcissistic sociopaths"

You could have read the next paragraph:

It should be noted that Lawrence clarified to Maron that she was not speaking about her “mother!” director and former boyfriend Darren Aronofsky when talking about “narcissistic sociopaths.”

4 minutes ago, Barnack said:

You could have read the next paragraph:

It should be noted that Lawrence clarified to Maron that she was not speaking about her “mother!” director and former boyfriend Darren Aronofsky when talking about “narcissistic sociopaths.”

Exactly, she felt the need to clarify.

Psychology 101.

I don't get the obsession with Post Malone, other than him being white and unfiltered. He's made a few good bops, but goodness, people act like he's the rap Jesus. Even my gf. I'll play Migos, Gucci, or Kendrick and she's like "eh." Put on Post Malone and she's all "asdkfopeder Rockstarrrrrr." 21 Savage's verse was better on Rockstar anyway and Quavo made Congradulations too. Candy Paint rocks tho, I'll give him that and White Iverson.

I like his energy, but dude is not Jesus. Dua Lipa is who we should be obsessed with. She's so damn talented, and she's fine as hell. Those lips, goodness.

• Like 1