Impact

Best Actor-2012 thread

This year is going to be INSANE in all acting categories especially supporting. people who look to have a shot are so high-profile it`s mind-blowing.same with movies. Too many huge movies with outstanding or expected to be outstanding reviews. They better don`t award some small shit.

1. Daniel Day Lewis - Lincoln

he's the front runner imo.

2. Bill Murray - Hyde Park on Hudson

people like him and think he deserves an award. role also seems pretty bait-y.

3. Whoever the lead in The Master is

I have no idea whether Hoffman or Phoenix is the lead but whoever it is will prob get nominated

4. John Hawkes - The Surrogate

he got rave reviews at sundance so he'll probably get the "indie" spot. idk if the hype will carry on all the way until oscar season though.

5. Hugh Jackman - Les Miserable

I needed a new face here and Jackman fits. He's really popular with the public but has never been nominated for any major awards. He'll be in an oscar baity movie being released near xmas. Unless it sucks and bombs at the box office.. then I can't see him not getting nominated

Edited by senmitsuji