Fake

The Avengers OS Thread (Crosses 800M!)

lol I just learned 2012 was bigger then Avatar in India.

Nope Avatar was bigger. It got 28M from main release and 3M from re-release.2012 got 21M. Still it is the #2 all-time Hollywood film here.

Was May 2nd a regular workday in all of those markets that had it off?If so, what kind of drop today are we looking at? 50%?

Was May 2nd a regular workday in all of those markets that had it off?If so, what kind of drop today are we looking at? 50%?

I would assume less than a 50% drop. Probably close 27-30M for Wednesday. Edited by druv10

First week (Thu-Wed) in The Netherlands: €1,879,526. In one week is has passed all previous Avenger movies (IM2 was the biggest with €1,803,000). It still has quite a way to go to beat the top SH movie though: TDK with €4,962,000.

I would assume less than a 50% drop. Probably close 27-30M for Wednesday.

I'd be happy with 25M. But since I have underestimating the dailies on a consistent basis, who knows? :)