Fake

Ice Age: Continental Drift OS Thread ($624M)

Hello? IA3 opened with 2.4 mio admissions in France and Cine-directors is still predicting 2.75 mio for IA4.I honestly have problems to see a drop here.

IA3 opened on Friday.And yesterday was the last day of the Fete du Cinema(admissions for €3!). Edited by efialtes76

I have no idea regarding France. It's still their first prediction based on Paris numbers.In Europe the franchise went from 22 to 38 to 40 mio admissions. It's just huge there. In France it went from 3 mio admissions to 6.6 and 7.8 mio. If we include a small impact from the Euro 2012 I really don't see any signs for flopping or underperforming right now in France.

It seems they lowered their prediction to just 1.9 mio admissions...Seems they over-estimated it (again) based on Paris numbers. Not good.

It'll probably end up higher than that. But even if it isn't, I think it's great.