Fake

Ice Age: Continental Drift OS Thread ($624M)

I would not call it a flop. More like a disappointment. I dont see 2nd week estimate from cine-director? Is it still staying at the top as ASM is projected to open at 1.3M?

Come on, IA4 is declining more than 60% from IA3 in France. What is a flop if this is not ? <_<

Insidekino are predicting a total of only 6.7m in Germany, which wouldn't be good at all. I think it's definitely going over 7m but we'll see.

I dont expect anything more than $40M (maybe not even 30M ...) from Germany for IA4. (IA3 did $82M+ there)what a flop Europe is !

Come on, IA4 is declining more than 60% from IA3 in France. What is a flop if this is not ? <_<

Yes it's disappointing, but don't forget : in France we're hit by the crisis, we lose many jobs since January, and it's worse since June, and it's very hot outside, not a good time to go to the theaters...Now we'll need to see its performance in a big territory : Russia.But given the weak growth of Madagascar 3 over Mad2 I don't expect more than $60m Edited by Fullbuster

Yes it's disappointing, but don't forget : in France we're hit by the crisis, we lose many jobs since January, and it's worse since June, and it's very hot outside, not a good time to go to the theaters...Now we'll need to see its performance in a big territory : Russia.But given the weak growth of Madagascar 3 over Mad2 I don't expect more than $60m

Yeah, but whatever reasons, a flop is a flop, no spin there.

According to Cine-directors IA4 will beat Spidey this week, the new cume should be 3.2 mio admissions already with just a 20% drop.IA3 cume at the same period was 4.4 mio however.

Ice Age is more popular than Spiderman in France, so it's absolutely not a surprise...It's like comparing Avengers and Astérix....