AniNate

SpongeBob SquarePants: Sponge Out of Water | Paul Tibbitt | Feb. 6, 2015 | First Trailer on Page 9

I'm not putting people on ignore, but I will report you if I need too. Just stop with your antics and your shtick. It's not amusing to anyone.

I'm not trying to amuse anyone, I'm just sharing my opinion same as everyone else on this forum
  • Like 1

Honestly, I've come around on the trailer quite a bit.And by that, I mean that this looks legitimately like a fun movie, regardless of CGI. And, heck, traditional animation back on the big screen!

The trailer is also marketing way more of the CGI when the majority is said to take place underwater. This movie looks pretty fun, just like the last one and the TV series.
  • Like 3

Honestly, I've come around on the trailer quite a bit.

And by that, I mean that this looks legitimately like a fun movie, regardless of CGI. And, heck, traditional animation back on the big screen!

Only thing I didn't like was the "I think they work out"..."they're in my spin class" line. Now that was awful, but everything else I enjoyed. Dont really get the CGI complaints to be honest. People here act like Spongebob is supposed to look like a real sea sponge. I honestly saw someone complains that CG Squidward has 2 legs...who cares? Cartoon characters have 4 fingers. 

I think the animations are good. They're soft, colorful, and cartoony. They're not supposed to look Pixar-esqu. They're supposed to look like live cartoon characters, and they do. And it's Spongebob, the jokes aren't going to be sophisticated and thought provoking like Ratatouille or something. It's supposed to be slapstick, i.e Patrick getting injured, Spongebob doing a certain pose, Antonio acting campy. Some people here expected too much from a Spongebob movie. The trailer is exactly what it's supposed to be.

• Like 5