AniNate

SpongeBob SquarePants: Sponge Out of Water | Paul Tibbitt | Feb. 6, 2015 | First Trailer on Page 9

WTF!Why would I do that...

The first 8 seasons of Spongebob are on DVD. So are the 9 seasons of Rugrats. Every season of Ren and Stimpy, The Wild Thornberries, and Rocko's Modern Life are also on DVD. Plus, the four seasons of All Grown Up are on Amazon Instant Video. Get to work. Edited by Captain Jack Sparrow
  • Like 2

The first 8 seasons of Spongebob are on DVD. So are the 9 seasons of Rugrats. Every season of Ren and Stimpy, The Wild Thornberries, and Rocko's Modern Life are also on DVD. Plus, the four seasons of All Grown Up are on Amazon Instant Video. Get to work.

I love the Wild Thornberries, Rugrats is decent. Can't stand Spongebob. Haven't heard of the rest.
  • Like 2

I love the Wild Thornberries, Rugrats is decent. Can't stand Spongebob. Haven't heard of the rest.

When I eat at restaurants or fast food places, they show new cartoons for kids that looked so cheap looking and ridiculous.

• Like 2

Ethan if you hate Spongebob so much, then why do you have the 6th most posts in this thread. You did the same thing with Avengers. You don't have to repeat over and over how much you hate something. It's irritating. It'd be different if you said you were a fan of the old episodes and not anymore, but you said you've never liked the show...so why are you here??? I

• Like 6

Ethan if you hate Spongebob so much, then why do you have the 6th most posts in this thread. You did the same thing with Avengers. You don't have to repeat over and over how much you hate something. It's irritating. It'd be different if you said you were a fan of the old episodes and not anymore, but you said you've never liked the show...so why are you here??? I

I think you're overreacting.
  • Like 2

I think you're overreacting.

I'm overreacting? 

Do people still watch Spongebob?

HOly shit! this looks bad, very bas. Then again I never liked Spongebob.

I've always hated Spingebob. Always, I will never get the appeal.

Everybody else got their point across in one post. And if I didn't say anything, I'm sure you'd say this at least 6 more times today. Go do something productive instead of troll.

• Like 4

I'm overreacting? Everybody else got their point across in one post. And if I didn't say anything, I'm sure you'd say this at least 6 more times today. Go do something productive instead of troll.

If you're bothered then put me on ignore Edited by Augustus Waters
  • Like 1