Jump to content
Impact

Best films of 2018!

Recommended Posts

Another year has gone by (well almost), another thread to start!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I got a nice head start on 2018

 

Spoiler

Actually these are my predictions of what I'll end up giving these movies, if/when I see them (and lol at the thought that I'll actually see all of these)

 

A

The Bell Jar

Boy Erased

Can You Ever Forgive Me?

The Darkest Minds

Deadpool 2

Eighth Grade

First Man

God's Not Dead: A Light in the Darkness

The Incredibles 2

Isle of Dogs

The Irishman

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Lean on Pete

MARY POPPINS Y'ALL!

Mary, Queen of Scots

Ophelia

A Quiet Place

Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2

Roma

Solo: A Star Wars Story

Sicario 2: Soldado

Tully

Widows

White Boy Rick

 

B

2017 Cloverfield Movie

Black Panther

Captive State

Chappaquidick

Early Man

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindewald

Final Portrait

The Girl in the Spider's Web

Halloween (2018)

Life of the Party

Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again!

Mission: Impossible 6

Ocean's 8

Paddington 2

A Prayer Before Dawn

Ready Player One

Red Sparrow

Robin Hood

Slenderman

A Star is Born

Tag

Unsane

A Wrinkle in Time

 

C

Alita: Battle Angel

Alpha

Annihilation

Ant-Man and the Wasp

Dr. Seuss' The Grinch

Game Night

Goosebumps 2

The House With a Clock in Its Walls

Paul, Apostle of Christ

Peter Rabbit

Proud Mary

Love, Simon

Maze Runner: The Death Cure

Mortal Engines

Mowgli

The Nun

The Nutcracker and the Four Realms

The Predator

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse

The Spy Who Dumped Me

Skyscraper

The Upside

 

D

12 Strong

Acrimony

Blockers

The Commuter

Dark Phoenix

Death Wish

The Equalizer 2

Holmes and Watson

Hotel Trasylvania 3

New Mutants

Pacific Rim: Uprising

The Purge 4

Rampage

Venom

The War With Grandpa

Winchester: The House That Ghosts Built

 

F

The 15:17 to Paris

Avengers: Infinity War

Bohemian Rhapsody

Bumblebee

Fifty Shades Freed

Insidious the Last Key

Samson

Sherlock Gnomes

Smallfoot

Tomb Raider

  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Predicting ratings is a fun idea (not counting Paddington here):

 

A/A+

Annihilation

Backseat

Incredibles 2

Isle of Dogs

Widows

 

A-

Bad Times at the El Royale

Boy Erased

Cloverfield 3

First Man

Halloween

Mary, Queen of Scots

The New Mutants

On the Basis of Sex

A Quiet Place

Red Sparrow

Unsane

Untitled Deadpool Sequel

The Women of Marwen

 

B+

7 Days in Entebbe

Ant-Man and the Wasp

Avengers: Infinity War

Love, Simon

The Predator

Sicario 2: Soldado

Thoroughbreds

Venom

 

B

Alita: Battle Angel

Black Panther

Bumblebee

Captive State

The Girl in the Spider's Web

Holmes and Watson

The House with a Clock in Its Walls

Lean on Pete

The Little Stranger

Mary Magdalene 

Mortal Engines

The Nun

The Nutcracker and the Four Realms

Overlord

Ralph Breaks the Internet

Super Troopers 2

Tully

Winchester: The House That Ghosts Built

 

B-

12 Strong

Action Point

Aquaman

Blumhouse's Truth or Dare

Christopher Robin

Dark Phoenix

Early Man

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

Kin

Mary Poppins Returns

Mission: Impossible 6

Rampage

Skyscraper

The Spy Who Dumped Me

 

C+

Bohemian Rhapsody

The Darkest Minds

Death Wish

Game Night

Gringo

The Happytime Murders

Insidious: The Last Key

The Kid Who Would Be King

Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again

Maze Runner: The Death Cure

Night School

Ocean's 8

Pacific Rim: Uprising

Proud Mary

Ready Player One

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse

Solo: A Star Wars Story

The Upside

A Wrinkle in Time

 

C

The 15:17 to Paris

Barbie

Chappaquiddick

Crazy Rich Asians

The Commuter

Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation

The Hurricane Heist

I Feel Pretty

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

The Meg

The Purge 3

Smallfoot

A Star Is Born

Tag

Three Seconds

White Boy Rick

 

C-

The Equalizer 2

Fifty Shades Freed

Forever My Girl

Midnight Sun

Overboard

Peter Rabbit

Uncle Drew

 

D

Alpha

Blockers

Den of Thieves

Dr. Suess' The Grinch

Goosebumps 2

Life of the Party

Mowgli

Paul, Apostle of Christ

Robin Hood

Samson

Strangers: Prey at Night

Teen Titans Go! To the Movies

Tomb Raider

Traffik

The War with Grandpa
 

F

Acrimony

Cadaver

God's Not Dead 3: A Light in Darkness

Sherlock Gnomes

Slenderman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Predicting ratings is a fun idea (not counting Paddington here):

 

A/A+

Annihilation

Backseat

Incredibles 2

Isle of Dogs

Widows

 

A-

Bad Times at the El Royale

Boy Erased

Cloverfield 3

First Man

Halloween

Mary, Queen of Scots

The New Mutants

On the Basis of Sex

A Quiet Place

Red Sparrow

Unsane

Untitled Deadpool Sequel

The Women of Marwen

 

B+

7 Days in Entebbe

Ant-Man and the Wasp

Avengers: Infinity War

Love, Simon

The Predator

Sicario 2: Soldado

Thoroughbreds

Venom

 

B

Alita: Battle Angel

Black Panther

Bumblebee

Captive State

The Girl in the Spider's Web

Holmes and Watson

The House with a Clock in Its Walls

Lean on Pete

The Little Stranger

Mary Magdalene 

Mortal Engines

The Nun

The Nutcracker and the Four Realms

Overlord

Ralph Breaks the Internet

Super Troopers 2

Tully

Winchester: The House That Ghosts Built

 

B-

12 Strong

Action Point

Aquaman

Blumhouse's Truth or Dare

Christopher Robin

Dark Phoenix

Early Man

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

Kin

Mary Poppins Returns

Mission: Impossible 6

Rampage

Skyscraper

The Spy Who Dumped Me

 

C+

Bohemian Rhapsody

The Darkest Minds

Death Wish

Game Night

Gringo

The Happytime Murders

Insidious: The Last Key

The Kid Who Would Be King

Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again

Maze Runner: The Death Cure

Night School

Ocean's 8

Pacific Rim: Uprising

Proud Mary

Ready Player One

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse

Solo: A Star Wars Story

The Upside

A Wrinkle in Time

 

C

The 15:17 to Paris

Barbie

Chappaquiddick

Crazy Rich Asians

The Commuter

Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation

The Hurricane Heist

I Feel Pretty

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

The Meg

The Purge 3

Smallfoot

A Star Is Born

Tag

Three Seconds

White Boy Rick

 

C-

The Equalizer 2

Fifty Shades Freed

Forever My Girl

Midnight Sun

Overboard

Peter Rabbit

Uncle Drew

 

D

Alpha

Blockers

Den of Thieves

Dr. Suess' The Grinch

Goosebumps 2

Life of the Party

Mowgli

Paul, Apostle of Christ

Robin Hood

Samson

Strangers: Prey at Night

Teen Titans Go! To the Movies

Tomb Raider

Traffik

The War with Grandpa
 

F

Acrimony

Cadaver

God's Not Dead 3: A Light in Darkness

Sherlock Gnomes

Slenderman

 

Are you and @That One Guy trying to engage in a contest as to who will see the most movies next year? lmao.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Are you and @That One Guy trying to engage in a contest as to who will see the most movies next year? lmao.

Did I say I was seeing all of these? :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Did I say I was seeing all of these? :lol: 

 

Just now, That One Guy said:

 

You should :sparta: 

Yes, Han really should see Tyler Perry's Acrimony.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

 

Yes, Han really should see Tyler Perry's Acrimony.

 

I probably will

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, That One Guy said:

 

I probably will

But you suffer through without any personal gain watch everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With how many movies I watch I should try and be one of those self-proclaimed critics who post reviews to their blog.  Maybe I could be the next Jeremy Jahns!

  • Astonished 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already seen two 2018 movies. Both a very good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Darth Suburious said:

I already seen two 2018 movies. Both a very good. 

Oooooooooh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I lay claim

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2

A Stupid and Futile Gesture 

⭐️⭐️⭐️

⭐️⭐️1/2

⭐️⭐️

⭐️1/2

⭐️

The Cloverfield Paradox

1/2

Zero Stars

Edited by DAR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And now for a real list... ;)

 

A-

Paddington 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.