Neo

Top Gun Maverick | May 27, 2022 | Catch it in theaters...again on December 2nd! | Comes to Paramount+ on December 22!

19 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Two more weeks until Top Glen spreads the good word to millions more people. if this had come out back in 2019 like it was supposed to he'd already be king of hollywood by now.

they tried to stop His rise with a global pandemic but it only made Him more powellerful

decade of powell starts now

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

One of the worst opinions ive read in a long time :sadno:

What do you expect from a person who can't even spell Tarantino right?  

2 hours ago, TMP said:

I still want him to work with Tarantino

As I was saying...correct accuracy gets you taken seriously.  

• Like 1

This the first must-see-in-theaters movie since covid began?

Haven't been to the movies since 1917, thought i'd be able to delay my return till avatar 2, but i'm already thinking about empty 3rd week early monday screenings

• Like 1

2 hours ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

Haven't been to the movies since 1917, thought i'd be able to delay my return till avatar 2, but i'm already thinking about empty 3rd week early monday screenings

why wait that long ? it seems better to watch in better format like imax, if going after first week on weekday it won't be that crowded .

8 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Now that Cruise has reached new height in his career, I want him to reunite with Spielberg. Cruise starred in two of Spielberg's nastiest films and I really want another one. Or a Cameron Crowe reunion would be cool too. 

Spielberg refused to work with Cruise after he became crazy and unlikable. Cruise has been slowly re-building his image but to alot of people out there he's already put them off

• Like 1

greatest military movie ever made! period! tom cruise is legend..

masterpiece- 81 on metacritic. give it a best picture nom!

miles teller is in great form- also only the brave he was great with the same director too.

Edited by Halba

8 hours ago, Macleod said:

What do you expect from a person who can't even spell Tarantino right?  

As I was saying...correct accuracy gets you taken seriously.  

My name has nothing to do with Quentin. But still, I, like most audiences refuse to call Mad Max the greatest action movie of this century. If it was so loved, it would have performed better. Critics liked it but it was a bit too strange for my liking

11 hours ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

Honestly, movie theaters are probably the safest indoor activity you can do

https://celluloidjunkie.com/2020/10/19/cj-analysis-the-number-of-covid-19-outbreaks-traced-to-cinemas-is-zero/

I've been to I think about 30 movies now since COVID, often among decently-sized crowds, and still haven't been infected

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Issac Newton said:

Japanese Release Poster

20220513-202621.jpg

Ofc, I am not lying it as a fan art. But, it's coming from it's Distributor directly 🙂

7 hours ago, Tarintino said:

My name has nothing to do with Quentin. But still, I, like most audiences refuse to call Mad Max the greatest action movie of this century. If it was so loved, it would have performed better. Critics liked it but it was a bit too strange for my liking

What is, to you, the greatest action movie of the past 20 years?  Because I don't think there are many with a much better reception... Box Office is one metric but the Academy was another -- winning 6 Oscars, nominated for 10, is no small feat, no matter which category they are.  Need I mention all the other worldwide accolades?  So the industry/Miller's peers clearly agreed that this film was a great accomplishment.  Doesn't mean you have to love the picture, but Box Office isn't everything.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_accolades_received_by_Mad_Max:_Fury_Road

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 1