Neo

Top Gun Maverick | May 27, 2022 | Catch it in theaters...again on December 2nd! | Comes to Paramount+ on December 22!

"Hold My Hand" has yet to hit 1.5 million views on YouTube and completely missed the Global Spotify Top 200 chart. Gaga truly is a compete flop when an actually relevant star/recording act isn't on the album/song with her.

Thankfully it won't affect the film's success obviously.

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

i think the song is ok but it always had an unwinnable battle since everyone was gonna immediately compare it to take my breath away. 

I believe at some point of the movie they will insert take my breath away song right? No way they miss this opportunity to invoke nostalgic feeling.

32 minutes ago, efialtes76 said:

Maybe in NA...

Tom cruise will handle overseas crowd

37 minutes ago, PDC1987 said:

"Hold My Hand" has yet to hit 1.5 million views on YouTube and completely missed the Global Spotify Top 200 chart. Gaga truly is a compete flop when an actually relevant star/recording act isn't on the album/song with her.

FLOPGA

21 minutes ago, PDC1987 said:

It has nothing to do with Gaga, theme songs rarely perform well in the charts. And the ones that do, usually only pick up when audiences have seen the movie.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

It has nothing to do with Gaga, theme songs rarely perform well in the charts. And the ones that do, usually only pick up when audiences have seen the movie.

Gaga has not had a solo single spend more than one week in the Top 10 since 2014.

1 hour ago, PDC1987 said:

She's doing fine, for example she's bigger on the all time Billboard charts than fads like Britney Spears who have a decade leg up over her. 

2 minutes ago, PDC1987 said:

No idea what this comment even means.

´´gaga is a trully a complete flop without relevant partners´´

someone responds 

´´oh but she doesn´t have a solo hit or whatever in years´´ 

yeah, really looks like you don´t know what i mean, again, this isn´t the thread for this

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PDC1987 said:

It means you’re trying to start something and get a rise out of Gaga fans. And as a mod, please quit while you’re ahead 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PDC1987 said:

19 minutes ago, PDC1987 said:

Gaga has not had a solo single spend more than one week in the Top 10 since 2014.

9 minutes ago, PDC1987 said:

Always so shameless that verminous fanbase 

Britney Spears Dance GIF - Britney Spears Dance Dancing GIFs

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Eric loves Rey said:

It means you’re trying to start something and get a rise out of Gaga fans. And as a mod, please quit while you’re ahead 

Excuse me??? This is literal harassment. The Dr. Strange thread has had 5 pages of actual trolling of the entire MCU yet not a word was said by any of you "moderators." I posted statistical fact regarding this film's Soundtrack single and it's singer. Not my fault a few didn't like reading it.

• Like 2