That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

17 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

I've seen way too many people on Snapchat who have already seen this more than once. Also have seen quite a few people at the theater say "geez, should've gotten my tickets online. The shows are sold out. Gotta wait 3 hours, but I'll wait."

Booty Carrot Boy and Fifty Shades are definitely not getting spillover business from this. People who came to see Panther are making damn sure they'll get to see.

I can't post the videos. If you want to see what I'm talking about, if you have Snapchat, go to the Map and type in "Black Panther" in the search and click on "topic."

Other popular searches are "Wakanda Forever", "Black Panther [fist emoji]", "Black Panther movie", and "sold out." The theater chains also have their own stories. You'll see what I mean and can see what the madness has looked like the last 24 hours.

Man I wish I could post these.

9 hours ago, MrPink said:

@aabattery can see the receipts and take a screenshot if you want.

9 hours ago, That One Guy said:

What’s there to take a screenshot of?  All it is is a post of me saying in

9 hours ago, aabattery said:

F3zhkmb.png

:thinking:

LLLLLMMMMMAAOOOOOOOO!! 

You got so busted!! Fucking hilarious.  I think I peed a little in my pants laughing so hard. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Biggest screen I've been at was either the IMAX I saw Spider-Man Homecoming at (AMC Lincoln Square in NYC) or the science center IMAX when I saw Dunkirk.  Either way, July was a good month for large ass screens.

if only valerian got a PLF release

Lincoln Square is something like the 2nd biggest IMAX screen in the world, so it was probably that.

• Like 1