That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

Just now, Telehilation said:

The bridge is unstable and portions are collapsing so she’s pushing them to safety. 

With your editing choices, you could've conveyed that more clearly to the audience.  Poor viewers might've been left confused as to why such an occurrence was happening.

• Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

With your editing choices, you could've conveyed that more clearly to the audience.  Poor viewers might've been left confused as to why such an occurrence was happening.

You mean the half dozen scenes that were removed from that clip might’ve explained it? :lol: 

• Like 3

The Lab Rats is just understandably bad green screen. The Descendants one is on a whole other level. I cant even tell if she's really swimming or not. This is what happens when you stray away from the golden goose of the Brinks, Zenons, and the Eddies Million Dollar Cook Offs...

2 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

The bridge is unstable and portions are collapsing so she’s pushing them to safety. 

Did they used a blacked out, hollow, plastic car in order to convince us that the CGI was actually really, really, reallly good?

• Sad 1

Meanwhile, I’m close to finishing up season 2 of Crazy Ex.

I hope they introduced Nathaniel to give Rebecca a character to murder in season 3.  He’s everything I hate in a person.  

Rebecca also has been relatively decent for the last few episodes, that means she must explode soon.

Heather’s also the best character.

• Like 3