grim22

Jurassic World: Dominion | June 10 2022 | 6th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

Just now, Alex SciChannel said:

You'll have nightmares about what the reactions may be as the US reviewers will be determing the RT score.

Not really, since i already expect them to be very very bad and i dont think a RT score above 40% will happen. So if anything, i could only be positively surprised tomorrow, not negatively.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

I know.

He had the worst prediction thread for Fallen Kingdom. It utterly failed, torn in half like Eddie Carr.

I don't even remember this club hahah, but it was a joke club obviously. I have no doubt Dominion will make a billion even with the worst reception, I'm excited.

12 minutes ago, Bigscrubnus said:

Lmao I just saw a 120 OW prediction for this on the subreddit “very little interest” was their reasoning

No offense, but why are you obsessed with the box office subreddit? Is it that hard to ignore them? Is them being pessimistic about a movie you like really so bad?

• Like 1

r/boxoffice is basically:

Movie over performs: "Can't believe how low some people were on this. Fuck the haters!"

Movie underperforms: "I always knew people were getting their heads in the clouds. Lower predictions are always more realistic and better."

Movie performs as expected: crickets.

Mixed with lots of unrelated fanboy posts and fan war dick measuring contests.

• Like 1

Whelp, there you go, Not Enough Dinosaurs in a Dinosaur movie.

Way to go Treverow, listen to social media criticisms amd ignore the love of real paying public.

This is underperforming even if it gets 90% RT. 

Basically Colin Treverow has tried to please Critics and Reddit, and forgot the reason why people actually go to these movies. 

Imagine Fast & Furious dump fast cars and stunts to have 2 hrs of family vacation because critics might give that better reviews. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Whelp, there you go, Not Enough Dinosaurs in a Dinosaur movie.

Way to go Treverow, listen to social media criticisms amd ignore the love of real paying public.

This is underperforming even if it gets 90% RT. 

Basically Colin Treverow has tried to please Critics and Reddit, and forgot the reason why people actually go to these movies. 

Imagine Fast & Furious dump fast cars and stunts to have 2 hrs of family vacation because critics might give that better reviews. 

Someone's vastly overreacting.

That or you posted your reactions to tweets about 20 minutes too early.

Edited by Yandereprime101189