grim22

Jurassic World: Dominion | June 10 2022 | 6th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

I just noticed some of my local theaters that removed JWD a few weeks ago are bringing it back starting Friday and having showtimes this weekend and into next week. I have also seen a couple other people on Twitter take note that their local theaters are also adding times for JWD this weekend. Nothing crazy, one to two showings per days it seems, but does seem like JWD is going to be adding theaters this weekend.

Wonder if this is possibly part of a push for $1 billion.

Edited by Nublar7

2 hours ago, Nublar7 said:

I just noticed some of my local theaters that removed JWD a few weeks ago are bringing it back starting Friday and having showtimes this weekend and into next week. I have also seen a couple other people on Twitter take note that their local theaters are also adding times for JWD this weekend. Nothing crazy, one to two showings per days it seems, but does seem like JWD is going to be adding theaters this weekend.

Wonder if this is possibly part of a push for $1 billion.

JW and JWFK both had some major expansion during labour day weekend. Not too surprised they do the same for JWD.

7 hours ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Only crossing 1 Billion isn't enough.

It needs few 20-30 millions more for Jurassic World franchise to average 1 Billion per movie.

They should release Extended Cut in theatres. 

They should take advantage of the fact that Peacock isn't D+ or HBO Max.

The franchise with where JWD is at today(roughly $988 million) already exceeds $6 billion worldwide comfortably, so it it does average $1 billion+ per movie.