grim22

Jurassic World: Dominion | June 10 2022 | 6th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

He’s talking out of his arse with that “unfranchiseable” claim, it just shows the blatantly obvious lack of imagination on his part. The steadily worsening problem with the sequels is that they’ve spent 4 of them tied to the idea of the park itself, and then when they actually did take it off the island, they did stupid shit like making genetically modified locusts the main plot over the dinosaurs and included clone children who set rampaging killer monsters free because “they’re just like me”…

Edited by SnokesLegs

17 minutes ago, SnokesLegs said:

He’s talking out of his arse with that “unfranchiseable” claim, it just shows the blatantly obvious lack of imagination on his part. The steadily worsening problem with the sequels is that they’ve spent 4 of them tied to the idea of the park itself, and then when they actually did take it off the island, they did stupid shit like making genetically modified locusts the main plot over the dinosaurs and included clone children who set rampaging killer monsters free because “they’re just like me”…

Yeah the ending of Fallen Kingdom set up what could've been a really interesting look at watching our ecosystems break down with this disruption and a fun dino eating people movie. Instead we got none lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:
On 9/30/2022 at 8:40 AM, Eric Clade said:

indeed.

Not indeed, continuing the franchise means a smash hit in 2015 and become the only 3rd movie to make billion dollars in 2022, something which even MCU failed in.

Edited by THUNDER BIRD

45 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Not indeed, continuing the franchise means a smash hit in 2015 and become the only 3rd movie to make billion dollars in 2022, something which even MCU failed in.

I assume he's not talking about profitability. Obviously if you're the studio you don't give a shit if all 5 sequels were disposable garbage as long as they made money.

13 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Three Razzie nominations for this.

One for Bryce Dallas Howard, which seems a bit harsh. 

I agree, she actually was solid in this movie. I can think of some worse perfomances in Dominion lol

• Like 2

On 1/14/2023 at 9:39 AM, John Marston said:

who else is really sad that this franchise "ended" with this turd? 

TO be fair, the only films I think were really good were Jurassiac Patk and Jurassiac World. Rest were medicore at best.

But people love Dinosaurs chasing people, and will ignore cliched plots and weak charewtizations to see that.