CJohn

Early Friday Numbers (The Lorax - 17.5M; Project X - 8.2M)

I see. So I am not allowed to disagree now. Awesome.

You're very good at twisting my words, bravo. Read back carefully what I said please before you try to turn it on me again. Just in case you're too lazy to I'll tell you what I said specifically. I said you cannot ATTACK other members for a difference in opinion. You can disagree all you like. Read what I said and point out once where I said you can't disagree with other members, but you won't find anything, because you're constantly twisting my words.
  • Like 2

Everyone does have the fucking right to their own opinion no matter what that opinion may be, but no one has the right to attack other member for said opinion. You always dig at me every chance you get Sick, so I really could care less when it's obvious you dislike me.

Hey there, Lemon Square, by the time I got to you I was just roasting members for random reasons, which I thought would be given away by the lolcatz comment. I don't really recall taking jabs at you in the past, other than that Silent Day for Closet Awareness that was stupid.But if this is your attitude, then fuck you rick back, pal! Hulk smash!

Hey there, Lemon Square, by the time I got to you I was just roasting members for random reasons, which I thought would be given away by the lolcatz comment. I don't really recall taking jabs at you in the past, other than that Silent Day for Closet Awareness that was stupid.

But if this is your attitude, then fuck you rick back, pal! Hulk smash!

My apologies then for misunderstanding.

Posted Image

You're very good at twisting my words, bravo. Read back carefully what I said please before you try to turn it on me again. Just in case you're too lazy to I'll tell you what I said specifically. I said you cannot ATTACK other members for a difference in opinion. You can disagree all you like. Read what I said and point out once where I said you can't disagree with other members, but you won't find anything, because you're constantly twisting my words.

Please do not make rules on how I want to disagree.

Please do not make rules on how I want to disagree.

Are you actually being serious right now? Disagreement and Attacks on members opinions are totally different and no you don't have the right to attack someone for disagreeing like you imply here.

Lets get back on topic :) There will be lots of time to fight over John Carter next week when the numbers are available. I for one didn't expect the Lorax to open that high. Great opening. 2012's great box office run continues. How much do you think it will end up with. 150 is my guess.