MaxAggressor

Daily Numbers | Wednesday 28th Feb | Game Night 1.36m Annihilation 905k

Game Night is doing great, should have a good hold this weekend especially as there's not much competition. Judging by the screening I was at, I think most people will enjoy it and give good WOM. 85% audience score on RT is a good sign.

Like @narniadis pointed out in yesterday's thread, by nature BP will have one of the smallest drop today among the current top 10 as BP's increment on Tuesday was the 2nd worst among the top 10. So a sub 25% drop is likely for BP. That means today's figure should be somewhere between (7.65-7.85) million.

Edited by MaxAggressor
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, MaxAggressor said:

Like @narniadis pointed out in yesterday's thread, by nature BP will have one of the smallest drop today among the current top 10 as BP's increment on Tuesday was the 2nd worst among the top 10. So a sub 25% drop is likely for BP. That means today's figure should be somewhere between (7.65-7.85) million.

That's my range too. If Thursday stays relatively flat we should see a $16M+ Friday.

• Astonished 1

1 minute ago, a2knet said:

Game Night had an ow of 17. Looks like it will manage at least 3x multi. 3.5x gives 60 dom. 4x, the max probably, gives 68.

If it does 12M this weekend, it'll be around 35M. If it collapses with 50% drops from there, that's 11.3M from weekends the rest of this month, bringing the total to 46.3M. It should hit a 4x with ease IMO

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MaxAggressor said:

(428.7-421.9) = 6.8 million. Dafuq?? Is there a glitch?? This doesn't feel right. At all. :wintf: :apocalypse:

33% drop on Wednesday is pretty normal though. Thor Ragnarok increased 21% Tuesday and dropped 35% Wednesday. Maybe Panther will increase a bit on Thursday like Deadpool.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, MaxAggressor said:

(428.7-421.9) = 6.8 million. Dafuq?? Is there a glitch?? This doesn't feel right. At all. :wintf: :apocalypse:

DP was +15% and -26% on Tue and Wed.

+26% and -33% for BP seems fine.

• Like 7

1 (1) Black Panther Walt Disney $6,800,000 -33% 4,020 $1,692   $428,715,776 13

Well damn. This is only the initial estimate but still it's just 6.8 million. It's a great number but I was thinking more along the lines of 7.6m+. Even @WrathOfHan didn't go so low. 33.3% drop from Tuesday. @redfirebird2008 was right, a drop that was in the vicinity of 25% turned out to be generous.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MaxAggressor said:
1 (1) Black Panther Walt Disney $6,800,000 -33% 4,020 $1,692   $428,715,776 13

Well damn. This is only the initial estimate but still it's just 6.8 million. It's a great number but I was thinking more along the lines of 7.6m+. Even @WrathOfHan didn't go so low. 33.3% drop from Tuesday. @redfirebird2008 was right, a drop that was in the vicinity of 25% turned out to be generous.

Now let's see if it can increase like Deadpool on Thursday. This would put it around $7m, which is not much different than Han's projection yesterday.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, MaxAggressor said:

it dropped 30% last wednesday, 6.8 would be 33%, dont really see the problem here?

Unless... 

unless...

Black Panther is c r u m b l i n g

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, redfirebird2008 said:

Now let's see if it can increase like Deadpool on Thursday. This would put it around $7m, which is not much different than Han's projection yesterday.

That's going to be hard when Sparrow will act as a bigger Gods of Egypt in addition to Death Wish. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

33% drop on Wednesday is pretty normal though. Thor Ragnarok increased 21% Tuesday and dropped 35% Wednesday. Maybe Panther will increase a bit on Thursday like Deadpool.

Yup. I remembered your post about the potential Wednesday drop with regards to Ragnarok's 2nd Wed. and BP's 1st Wed drops. You were right on the money and I over-projected. Should have seen it coming. Thanks for the explanation.

• Like 2