grim22

90th Annual Academy Awards | Live Discussion Thread | Ceremony starts now

5 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Man I have no idea what to think here. Need some more takes. 

i feel like This Is Me every year with the red carpet fashion stuff people tearing shit apart "oh that colour is terrible for her" etc and i'm all "I DUNNO MAN SHE's HOT"

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 1

Just now, Morieris said:

The camera is wobbling really erratically when E! was talking to Plummer, and only when it's a focus on him. 

Obviously the camera person cannot keep control of themself around a stud like Plummer. 

Just now, grim22 said:

Would love to see Boss Baby win just for the amazing meltdowns we will get everywhere, but odds of that happening are pretty much nil.

The thinkpieces over the nom were already too much, would probably die laughing if it wins

11 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i feel like This Is Me every year with the red carpet fashion stuff people tearing shit apart "oh that colour is terrible for her" etc and i'm all "I DUNNO MAN SHE's HOT"

I understand. This dress is horrible. But this woman is hot, soooooo

49D4FB1100000578-5447469-image-m-22_1520

• Like 1

Just now, Chewy said:

The thinkpieces over the nom were already too much, would probably die laughing if it wins

It can be made political: Boss Baby (Trump) vs Coco (Mexicans) and Breadwinner (Muslims). And of course John Cena.

11 minutes ago, Morieris said:

The camera is wobbling really erratically when E! was talking to Plummer, and only when it's a focus on him. 

tangentially related to plummer but i always sing edelweiss as rachel weisz when i get it stuck in my head.

Just now, filmlover said:

That only happens if they don't want Lady Bird to go home empty handed. Even then...

Alison won all the other acting awards for i tonya, It's pretty much a lock. I hope lady bird takes something tho... shit... Maybe they will do an upset. I'm not sure anymore